Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > not so perfect marriage of Joe and Billie

Secrets

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

ok i lied i decided to add a chapter. parts are from billie's POV, and other's from Joe's. we find out something about billie and joe seeks comfort from a friend. In the part of the song where it...

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 992 words

0Unrated
Billie's POV:
What was up with Joe? It seemed like ever since I told him about the baby he's distanced himself. Maybe he's getting suspicious?
"your thinking about him again."
"how do you know baby," I said looking into my lover's eyes.
"because your starting to space out and your staring a hole in the wall."
"that obvious huh? I'm just worried. What if he knows?"
"you forget, I spend most of my time with him. He doesn't suspect a thing."
"are you sure?"
"I'm sure."
"oh Tom I love you."
I love you too Billie," he says capturing my lips, and soon all my worries about Joe are gone.

You make me weep and wanna die
Just when you said we'd try

Joe's POV
Maybe I was just freaking on being a dad again. I felt kind of antsy, and couldn't stay at home, and suddenly now I was beginning to work myself overtime. Billie seemed distant too, though of course I hadn't been around lately so maybe it was just my mind toying with me.
"you thinking 'bout her an the kid?"
"yeah. Steven I'm gonna head home. Besides I can't get myelf focoused on the solo. Sorry can we pick up tomorrow?"
"no problem. See ya in the bryer patch tomorrow."
"thanks, besides Billie might flip if I show up late again," I said shrugging and grabbing my jacket.
"hey remember, couch's open if things blow up," he said motioning to it.
"thanks, hope it don't come to that though."
With one final goodbye I walked out to my car.

Lovin', touchin', squeezin' each other
When I'm alone all by myself
You're out with someone else
Lovin', touchin', squeezin' each other

Billie's POV:
The kisses became more passionate, and things began escalating quickly. I can't lie I was loving it, but I was a little out of it. My mind was wondering and he picked up on it.
"what's a matter?"
"I can't knock the feeling this is going to end bad."
"he won't find out. Now stop worrying and enjoy yourself," he said in a low growl.
How couldn't I go along with it?
I guess I got to into the enjoyment, that I didn't hear a door slam.

You're tearin' me apart
Every day, every day
You're tearin' me apart
Oh what can I say?
You're tearin' me apart

Joe's POV:
I made sure I locked the door, then got the key ready to open the door.
Something felt odd, almost out of place. I looked toward the lawn, then checked the street.
That when I saw it. Tom's car, it had to be. But why was it parked two houses down? 'not likingthis one bit,' I thought as I raced up the front steps and began fidgeting with the lock.
'what am I saying? Maybe he just came to talk to me.'
I finally got the door opened, and once I didn't see Tom sitting on the couch, I raced up stairs.
I saw them, hell I scared them. They probably weren't expecting me to show up now.
How could this happen? I wanted to break things off, but not like this.
"Billie how could you?"
"Joe I -"
"Didn't you see this coming? One other thing Joe, that kid. He aint yours," Tom said cutting off Billie.
I back tracked out of there, there was no way this could ever happen.
Starting the car I took off for Steven's.

It won't be long, yes till you're alone
When your lover, oh, he hasn't come home
Cause he's lovin' oo, he's touchin',
He's squeezin' another

Joe's POV (still)
I numbly walked up Steven's steps. I knocked on the door, I couldn't believe what had happened.
As soon as Steven opened the door, I disolved into a blubbering mess.
"Ste- Steven-"
"Joe, what's the matter? What happened? Is it Billie?"
"She cheated."
"What?!"
"With Tom."
"We've got to get you inside," he said ushering me in.
"Why would she do this? I shouldn't even care, hell I was going to break things off. Then she sprung the kid on me. Steven, it's not even mine!"
"look at it this way, you're free now. What do you mean you were gonna break things off, I thought you loved her?"
"So did I, but when I started thinking I realized there was nothing there." I started crying. "Nothing," I said above a whisper.
"Oh Joe, I'm so sorry," Steven said suddenly wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a hug.
I wrapped my arms around him, returning the embrace. I shocked myself though, when as he tried to pull away to look me over I tightened my grip.
He gave me a curious look and I whispered "let me try something real quick."
"Joe-" he started in a warning tone, but I ignored it and captured those lips.
Any hesitation Steven had slipped away as he began a vendette on my mouth.

He's tearin' you apart
Every day, every day
He's tearin' you apart
Oh girl what can you say?
Cause he's lovin', touchin' another
Now it's your turn, girl to cry

Billie's POV:
"Tom maybe you shouldn't have told him."
"he would've guessed, when the baby came out with blonde hair and blue eyes."
"but I think he took it hard. Who knows what he's doing now?"
***************************
Joe's POV:
Our lips finally broke apart. I stared into those eyes looking for an answer to this new development.
There wasn't one, but he looked as if he was searching for one too.
Testing the waters I asked "is the couch still open?"
"yeah, and some place else," he said taking a leap in.
"yeah?"
"oh, yeah," he said in a low growl raising his eybrows as if saying 'you up for it?'
Boy was I ready.

Na na na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na
Sign up to rate and review this story