Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous

Prologue

by LOVELA 2 reviews

The beginning of the end...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 302 words

0Unrated
Prologue

Pete sat in the back room of the church waiting. He looked up into the mirror at his own reflection. Millions of questions swarmed his thoughts. He could feel his heart beating faster as each minute passed. Was he strong enough for this? He thought about backing out; just leaving out the back door without anyone noticing. He thought about vomiting. He didn't know why, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Maybe it would help the knots that had made a comfortable home in his stomach the past three days. The biggest feelings that he had were feelings of fear. He was scared.

Pete was taken out of his thoughts when he felt eyes on him. He looked behind him and noticed Patrick standing in the doorway cautiously watching him.

"Everyone is seated. They are ready to start," he said quietly as if he spoke too loudly he would break Pete.

Pete nodded and looked back in at his reflection in the mirror. He was only 23 years old. He wasn't old enough to be going though this.

"Pete," Patrick said again.

Pete took a deep breath and pushed himself away from the table in front of him. He had to do this. He had to do this for her. Even though he was scared, she deserved that much from him.

"Ready?" Patrick asked.

Pete just shrugged. Was anyone every really ready for this life changing moment?

Patrick walked with Pete watching his every step waiting for his best friend to run, faint, breakdown, but he didn't. He just walked slowly towards the entrance of the sanctuary.

The second Pete walked into the church he was filled with memories of her. His thoughts were suddenly bombarded with everything that had to deal with her. She was his everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story