Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 MCR oneshots

Introduction

by x_Charlie_x 3 reviews

100 MCR oneshots

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 240 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ok so I was really bored one day and had all this creative juice running around but inspiration would not strike... so annoying! So yeah my mate suggested doing a prompt board. Basically that's a 10 by 10 grid with random words in, then the words help to inspire you. So I then later I was like 'hey it's midnight and I can't sleep... why not?'

I'm not very good at thinking of random words though so I took a stack of printed out lyrics that I have and closed my eyes and put my finger down at random places, very scientific. Then they started repeating themselves so I ended up using my Human Body book, so there are some random words tacked on the end... like Sperm... and Neuron... and Dave... could be interesting though.

So yeah basically I have 100 words and so far I only have 1 and a bit of a fic to do with them... I think it's going to take me a while to do them all, especially as I'm nearing the end of my series of fic on refresh.

Some will be slash, some won't be. No waycest for the obvious reason that I think it's vile.

They will all be MCR.

Enjoy. And I apologise for how official and boring this sounds but I'm shite at doing introductions and explaining stuff outside of science... I'm a bit of a science geek... hence the human body book...
Sign up to rate and review this story