Categories > Games > Devil May Cry > the Taming of Lady

the Taming of Lady

by Balaia 0 reviews

A really short piece about what happens when you get Dante, Lady and Vergil alone in a room together...

Category: Devil May Cry - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Dante, Lady, Vergil - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 267 words - Complete

-1OOC
Well to start off and to let you know I dont own any of the characters(Obviously!)If only I did though...what I'd do to Vergil and Dante if I got them alone.....back to this story...

*

His control over her was too powerful for her to fight. She knew deep down that he knew what she wanted, how to make her crave him. She tried to push him away from her but her strength was no match for his. His hands gripped her wrists tightly, dragging her closer to him with every moment. She felt his warm breath against her face as he wrapped an arm around her waist.
'I said no Dante.' She argued still trying desperately to escape his clutches. He let out a soft chuckle and brought her face up to his.
'Come on Lady, its just for fun.' He said softly in her ear, trying to tease her. He smiled menacingly at her. She turned to look at Vergil who appeared to be busy trying to fix his gadget.
'Dante, so all I got to do is press this button?' He asked not even looking up at them.
'Yeah that's all.'
Lady knew by now she wasn't going to get away so with a loud groan she stopped fighting Dante and allowed him to have his way. He seemed a little shocked at first but then grinned madly at her. She rolled her eyes and started to unbutton her top. Dante's eyes were glued on her as she removed the garment.
'Seriously Dante, home-made porn? Where do you get these ideas?'
Sign up to rate and review this story