Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sakura's new friend!

Chapter 3

by kaityjane 3 reviews

Chapter 3

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura - Published: 2007-07-18 - Updated: 2007-07-18 - 1410 words

0Unrated
A/N- I do not own Naruto or any of the characters!
________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakura woke up in Deidara's arms. She looked up to his face to see if he was awake, and there was his face looking down at her with a wide smirk.
"Sleep well?" Deidara asked
Sakura blushed and pushed him away from her. She jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom.
"I'm taking a shower," Sakura shouted from the bathroom.
"Make it quick or I'll have to come in there with you, un."
Sakura blushed like a mad man, but she took his threat seriously. She jumped in the shower and washed off. She hated taking quick showers, but she was in and out in less then five minutes.
Sakura threw some clothes on and dashed out of the bathroom.
"Done!" Sakura shouted
Deidara pouted, "Oh and here I thought you would want to take a shower with me, un."
"What the hell is that supposed to mean!"
"Well first you jump into bed with me, and I don't even get any action, un."
"Action? Action? What the hell do you think I am?" Sakura screamed.
Deidara just looked at her with a huge smirk on his face. He knew how to get to her now. Sakura was about to slap him in the face when Itachi opened the door.
"Deidara, Sakura get ready to go. We leave in twenty minutes."
"Hai!" They both said.
"Looks like some one doesn't get a shower!" Sakura stuck her tongue out at Deidara.

"Nice? More like took advantage!"
Deidara didn't even replay, because he was in the bathroom. Sakura could hear the water running. 'If he wasn't a member of Akatsuki she would have killed him' Sakura thought to herself. 'No you would! You have a little thing for him! Don't try to hide it," screamed inner Sakura.
'No I don't'
'Well I do, and I'm you so what's that tell you?'
"I have a thing for Deidara? No way."
Deidara over herd her say this from the bathroom and his heart did a flip flop. He would like to say he didn't have a thing for her, but that would be a lie. There was something the pink haired girl did to him that no one else could do. Deidara wanted Sakura to be his girl, but there was the fact that he still had to avenge Sasori's death. 'What the hell am I going to do, un?' Deidara thought.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours later at the Akatsuki base.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The group of four stood in front of the rock that hid the underground Akatsuki base. The base had two levels underground. On the top level were the meeting room, Kitchen, Living room, Dining room, and gym. On the bottom level there was the bed rooms, and each bedroom has its own bathroom.
Deidara showed Sakura to her room. Sakura's room was painted White. On the far wall was a painted sakura tree. Sakura looked under the picture and noticed that Deidara's signature was there. Sakura smiled, 'Deidara has a lot of talent.'
Also in the room was a king sized bed which had pink silky sheets. Also there was a desk. On the desk there was a lamp. Sakura went to the desk and saw a map of the base.
As Sakura was looking at the map Kisame knocked on the door. "Sakura time for dinner," Kisame said.
"Thanks Kisame. Do you mind if I walk with you?"
"Nope,"
Sakura stood up and Kisame and Sakura walked out. In the dining room there was a table with plates full of food. Around the table there where all the Akatsuki members Itachi, Deidara, Tobi, Zetsu (A/N-sp?), and Leader. There was one more woman with blue hair that had a flower in it. Sakura had a strange feeling about the women, but she put it out of her mind quickly.
Sakura noticed the seat next to leader and her heart started pounding really load. Kisame noticed her stress and went and took the seat. Sakura looked over to the seat next to Deidara and Tobi. She practically ran over to the seat.
"Hi Sakura!" Tobi sang!
"Tobi shut up," Deidara yelled.
"Deidara-sempi don't be so mean to Tobi," Tobi pouted.
"Deidara go easy on the guy, and hello to you to Tobi." Sakura said with a big smile.
Deidara just rolled his eyes. Then all the Akatsuki members dug into their food. Sakura started to think about how she never would have guessed that Akatsuki people would be like this. She expected them to be evil people, but it seems there normal people. Almost too normal. Sakura started to wonder if it all was act. 'Was all of this a plan?' Sakura wondered, 'These people are all too normal.'
Sakura stood up and left the dining room. She needed to think about what was going on. Deidara noticed Sakura's confusion as she left the room. 'I will have to visit her latter tonight,' Deidara thought to himself before returning to his food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Konoha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tsunade slammed her fist into the table making it break into thousands of pieces. Tsunade was so annoyed. All of the legendary team seven had left the village. Now only Kakashi remained. 'Poor Kakashi,' Tsunade thought. 'He's never been so depressed. He's even refusing missions. What the hell was Sakura thinking? Well now she was a missing-nin just like all of team seven. What the hell am I going to do?'


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akatsuki Base- Sakura's room
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakura glared at the floor, 'What the hell was I thinking joining Akatsuki. They obviously don't want me. Also why is Deidara being so nice to me?' Sakura groaned and fell on her bed. Looking up and the ceiling Sakura herd a knock on the door. "Come in"
Deidara went into Sakura's room noticing that she was looking up at the ceiling. "Sakura are you ok?"
"Deidara be honest with me. Is this all a set up?"
"What do you mean?"
"Why does Leader want me?"
"Leader wants you to draw in the Kyuubi and Uchiha. So we can get rid of them."
Sakura wasn't surprised, "Oh I see. So then what happens to me after you get rid of them?"
"You stay a member of Akatsuki."
Sakura stood up and looked Deidara in the face, "Am I really necessary?"
Deidara could tell she was a little bit hurt and scared to find out his answer. Deidara looked at her lower lip quiver. He couldn't control himself anymore.
Deidara pushed Sakura down on the bed. Sakura let out a gasp. She was about to yell at him, but was stopped by Deidara straddling her. Deidara looked her in the eye, "You are very necessary."
Deidara got closer and closer to her face. Deidara started sucking on the bottom of her ear. Sakura let out another gasp, 'Damn that feels good.' Deidara left a trail of Butterfly kisses from her ear to her mouth. He kissed her deeply. 'What the hell is he doing?' Sakura thought. She couldn't take it anymore.
Sakura pushed Deidara off of her. Deidara fell of the bed, and hit the ground. Sakura was blushing like a mad man.
"What the hell was that for?" Deidara asked a little hurt, but his angry covered that up.
"I'm sorry," Was all Sakura could say. Sakura didn't want Deidara to know that she was embarrassed, because she has never did anything with a guy before. She was always waiting for Sasuke, and once she got over him it was to late. All the guys in the village have moved on from ever thinking they could get Sakura.
Deidara got up off the floor, and just looked at Sakura. That's when Sakura started crying. She felt she was cursed never to get love from anyone. Deidara being as caring as he was hugged Sakura. He started rubbing her lower back again, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have tried that."
"No it's not your fault Deidara. I really wanted to do it to. It's just........I... I..Don't know how!" Sakura shouted the last part and then threw some blankets over her head in shame.
Deidara started to laugh, "Oh that's it. I thought it was me."
"Stop laughing you jerk!" Sakura said from under the blankets.
"Well don't I'll Show you tomorrow."
Sakura flew form under the blanket to look for Deidara, but he was gone. "That jerk," Sakura said with a huge smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story