Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > YOU make me feel so good when your inside me!

I don't know

by kassiepooh 14 reviews

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE ONE MOST OF YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-18 - Updated: 2007-07-18 - 475 words

2Original
I finally updated! Review on this one too please!!

When the concert was over we went back to our hotels. I took a long shower probably about 2 in-a-half hours I always take long showers usally an hour or 2 . Kiara was in victoria's room she was going to sleep there for now on. Only because vicy wanted some company and she wanted to share her room with someone. When I finished taking a shower I was a bit red because I took a VERY hot shower I'm kind of use to it already. I was walking around the room with a towel around me looking for the shcedual book. Until some one knocked on the door. I walked towrds the door and opened it. I was still soaking wet,

"Where's kyle?" it was kyle's girlfriend. With her very annoying high pitch girly voice.

"Have you check his room?" I said very slowly

"don't act like I'm stupid, I can understand what your saying"

"well if your not stupid why did you come to my room and not his?"

"whatever, where's his room?"

" In room thirty 'o' one, now remember in numbers it's 301 don't forget" I said forming my fingers to a 3, 0, 1.
She just glared at me then turned around really fast so her hair was flying.

"Bye, Bianca" I said while closing the door.
"bitch" I mumbled.I couldn't find the scheldal book so I decided to give up. Then my cell phone rang I pressed the talk button and pressed it against my ear.

"hello?"

"Kassie it's me bob the guys said they wanted to have dinner with us at 8:00 so be ready"

"okay bye"
I hunged up the phone at started to look for clothes.It was 7:55 when I finished getting dressed.I stepped out of the room and went outside where the car was parked right in front of the hotel and everyone was in thier already. I sat in the front seat not bothering to see the rest of the guys in the back seat.



Sorry it's so short but I have to go to summer school and I wanted to updated this as soon as possaible. I'm so scared to go back to summer school for one reason only this kid name Raphel he's in my class and he's this REALLY big dude and he was coming toward me I put my arm in front of him to keep him away cuz he was really close to me he took my arm and tried pulling my arm down all the way to his crotch he tried but I pulled my arm away then he tried to do it again he forced my head down but it was a good thing I was standing he couldn't get my head all the way down. And the teachers saw and didn't do anything !UNBELIEVEABLE!
Sign up to rate and review this story