Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Front Row Revelations

by artistelamore 2 reviews

"I never loved you anyway Brendon."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-18 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 585 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Now, the next song we're going to perform for you is Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off." Brendon announced to the audience. He glanced over to the side of the stage where she was standing.

"And I'm going to get someone very special to me to come up here and help me," Brendon added winding the microphone cord around his hand as he walked over to the side of the stage. "Do give her a warm welcome."

The crowd began to cheer. Brendon held his hand out to her.

"What are you doing?" She asked not moving from her spot behind the curtains.

Brendon grabbed her hand and led her on stage.

"Is it still me that makes you sweat?" Brendon begun as the music started up. She turned to run off stage but he blocked her path.

"Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?
Then think of what you did,
" He sung running his hand over her blonde hair as she scowled.

"And how I hope to God he was worth it." He whispered in her ear.

"When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin.
I've got more wit,
" He continued as she tried to escape again but Ryan blocked her with his guitar as he continued to play.

"Brendon, you son-of-a-bitch," She hissed.

"A better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck," He sung, his words sharp and full of hate.

"Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me,
" He continued.

"I never loved you anyway Brendon," She said.

"Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster," Ryan sung.

"Yeah, that's right." She said. "How else was I meant to get famous instantly other then date you, and well you being a fucking 19-year-old virgin, you'd take just about any girl." She added. "And no, I've had a better fuck then you, Urie."

"S-S-So," Brendon tried to get the words out but he couldn't. He had really loved her, but he'd always loved someone else too. When he found out she was cheating on him, he was still hurt and angry. He still wanted revenge, and it back fired.

"Poor Brendon," She mocked crossing her arms. The crowd began booing.

"Shut up!" She shouted to them, giving them the finger.

"No, you shut up, you slut!" Brendon shouted at her, throwing the microphone down causing a deafening feedback. The whole arena went quite even after the techs had turned off the ear-piercing screech.

"Whatever, I'm over you. Actually I was never into you; I never even liked you I'm just a good liar."

Brendon suddenly began to grin.

"I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention," He said turning to Ryan, pulling him closer by his red tie hidden under his red, lacy vest. Brendon pressed his lips on Ryan's. The kiss lasted for what seemed like centuries, it was full of passion and lust. Brendon finished by planting a line of kisses down Ryan's jaw line.

"And hold a lover close," Ryan whispered. They both looked over at where she stood, she was completely shocked.

"And hold a lover close." Brendon said.
Sign up to rate and review this story