Categories > Cartoons > Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy > Heat of Passion

Cool and Popular

by Roguespirit 0 reviews

An Ice Demon put a block of Ice around Mandy's heart at conception, that's why she's so mean, and it can only be melted by the heat of passion can Billy melt it? BillyxMandy

Category: Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2008-05-13 - 841 words

0Illiterate
Heat of Passion
Chapter 1: Cool and Popular

A hot sun radiated over the city of Endsville. Pets stayed off the sidewalks, as much as possible as the owners took them for a walk.

It was a school day, and a Monday, that added up to equal a bad day, especially for three people.

One was Grim, the personification of death, the Grim Reaper, roasting under his black robe, somehow sweating despite being only made of bones.

The second was Billy a human, or a piece of mold, depending on your point of view. The boy with an IQ lower than any plant or amebic organism. Although he had become noticeably wiser in terms of common sense, and enough to just barely pass his classes.

Of course this isn't to say he was lacking in every category however, his mannerisms had vastly improved to the point that he was no longer appalling, and had to get him noticed in a positive way. But it was his looks that won him respect and what little popularity he had managed to obtain. At fourteen he'd developed nicely, medium build, broad shoulders and tall, just under six feet, and he'd finally grown into his nose.

Finally there was Mandy, in case you couldn't tell, she's a girl, not a short scrawny guy in a dress, common mistake, of course that's assuming you were able to figure out she's human. She had her blonde hair in a pair of horns that are held back by a black hair band. She wore a pink dress that contradicted her gothic nature and her black eyes were so cold your soul would freeze if you looked into them.

The main reason that people mistake her gender is that despite being the same age as Billy, she was no where near as developed. She wasn't much taller now then when she was ten, only about two heads, her chest was flat except for the training bra she wore. Behind her back, many of the other students, especially the girls, called her ol' square britches, usually in a Foghorn Leghorn kind of way.

"Hey Mandy, whadda' ya wanna do after school", Billy asked.

"Whatever", Mandy replied sourly.

"Goody, that means I get to choose again."

Grim gave an exasperated sigh.

Finally they reached the school, "so long Grim", Billy said.

"Don't forget your chores", Mandy hissed.

Grumbling, Grim went back to Mandy's to do his chores.



When Billy entered the school he took a deep breath, "awww, I hate that smell", he wined.

Mandy came up beside him, "then why do you always do that when you come to school?

"Cause my dad told me, it's important to take in the atmosphere in a public place before you go in."

Mandy rolled her eyes and continued walking inside, Billy following in her wake.

As was their ritual, they headed to their lockers first to deposit their bags, unfortunately, today, their way was blocked by Mindy, Mandy's arch rival.

"Well well well, if it isn't ol square britches", Mindy mocked.

Mindy was the only one who dared call Mandy that to her face.

"What do you want Mindy", Mandy growled?

Billy sighed, even he was smart enough to know that Mandy was bothered by her "nickname".

"It's got nothing to do with you Mandy", Mindy replied, "it's Billy I want."

Billy's eyes widened, Mandy's narrowed.

Mindy strutted over to Billy, "so Billy, how would you like to be one of the cool and popular people to go to my spring break party?"

Billy was shocked, "me?"

Mindy nodded.

Billy became excited, "I'm cool and popular."

Mindy nodded again, "you are to me", she said sensuously.

Mandy growled and Mindy.

Mindy simply turned to her, and smiled, "sorry Mandy, but Billy just filled up the last spot on the guest list."

Mandy snorted, "why are you even having a party, the schools having a dance on Friday?"

Mindy put her hands on her hips, "because, "I'm going to be in Los Angeles for the spring break and I plan on going to the school dance, so there."

Mandy rolled her eyes, "either way, no party of yours is worth going to."

Mindy grinned devilishly at her, "it would be to you if Billy was going, which he is."

Mandy's face turned red with fury, she looked ready to explode, "what are you implying you stuck up bi-

"Oh seriously, I can't believe that little miss smart doesn't get it. Well I'm not going to be a cheat sheet for you Mandy, you'll just have to figure it out on your own." Mindy turned and walked away with her posse of girls behind her.

Mandy's face was still burning with rage.

Billy approached her, "uh... Mandy?"

Mandy turned and punched him in the face, causing him to take a few steps back. She paused for a moment, "this is all your fault", and she stomped off to her class, forgetting about her locker.

Billy groaned, "and dad said that marriage is worse than this.
Sign up to rate and review this story