Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Souls with Secrets

Anywhere but Here.

by WillBertluverX 1 review

Amara Brown at a very young age knew she had some power to posses people and their actions. She could get anyone to follow her footsteps without question; of course she would never tell a soul. Tha...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 370 words

0Unrated
Leaning against the brick building my eyes were closing shut. My dreaming was beginning, that was until the bright lights stopped it. A black car pulled up in front of me, the tinted window rolled down slowly.

"Get in."

Dusting myself off I quickly jumped in the car. Its was dark, the seat was smooth underneath me, the air smelled of cigarettes and cologne This was definitely not Robert's car. Looking over I couldn't see who was driving, but I could tell by his silhouette he was angry.

"Who are you?" I whispered.

"Amara, its just me...Quinn."

I didn't panic, but my whole body stiffened. Quinn and I have never been on good terms, he's never really liked me. His hate grew even stronger when I moved away from Ohio to New York.

"Where's Robert?"

"He couldn't come to get you."

The car accelerated.

"Are you still angry about me moving?/ That was so long ago."

I couldn't stand to be in the car with him while he's so angry. It brought back bad memories; at least the ones I remember.

"Amara!! I'm going to tell you the truth, I want you to listen carefully."

"Okay."

"I know everything."

"Everything?"

"Every little detail of your life, your real parents, Carmella, everything."

"Quinn, why would you keep all of this from me?"

"You didn't need to know then. But obviously Pete told you...Amara too many people are involved already. Like Pete said you can't tell Bert."

"I don't understand anything anymore. Please make me understand."

He slowed the car, reaching over he grabbed my hand.

"I can't make you understand, but I can help you understand."

"Do you have the time?"

"Well driving from Chicago to Ohio will take awhile, so I guess so."

" I still love Robert. Does he still talk about me? I mean at the shoot he didn't even look at me."

Quinn pulled his hand away.

"Don't worry about him."

I fell quiet, anything going on in my life didn't make since. The puzzle pieces were laying all over. I can't figure out how to put things back together. Right now I'm kind of wishing Persephone had killed me. Anywhere but here would be nice.
Sign up to rate and review this story