Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Peter Potter and the Great Balls of Fire

Patrick, The Anti-Christ

by VividDiscrepancy 1 review

OMG, the DRAMA!!!! This chapter irritates, I think I've killed it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-07-20 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 760 words

0Unrated
Standing by the bus stop that Pete was waiting at was a girl. He wondered if she was 'the chick'. The blinding white light hadn't given any details about said chick so how was Peter meant to know which chick was The Chick? There were lots of chicks in the world.

It had been six days since Pete had conversed with the blinding white light and he still hadn't told anyone about it. He had contemplated telling his parents but he knew that his mother would just make him come home, assuming that he'd gotten drunk.

"Erm... excuse me, but are you a Harry Potter fan?" Pete asked the girl who was waiting for a bus.

She looked around, apparently surprised that he was talking to her, "Yeah. Who isn't?"

Peter nodded and shrugged. She could be the one. But then again, there were lots of Harry Potter fans who happened to be female in the world. Peter frowned and wondered if there was any other way that he could determine who the chick was. Not being very bright, Peter failed to think of anything.

Ring. Ring. Riiiing.

"Hello?" Pete answered his phone.

"Pete?" Patrick said.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"Er... at a bus stop."

"Huh?"

"I was looking for someone."

"Who could you be looking for at six am?"

"A chick."

"Pete! What does the contract say?"

"I'm not looking for prostitutes! I swear."

"Well then why are you looking for a chick?"

"Because... I saw this light in the bathroom and it basically told me that I had to save the world from the balls of fire or something and that there's this chick and there's this evil sorceress and I'm not sure if there's one chick or two. Maybe there's a good chick... wouldn't that be cool, Trick?"

"Pete, did you put medicine in your cereal again?"

"No! Well... yes but that's not the point!"

"Mhm... just make sure you're back before two pm so we can leave on time."

Peter hung up and shoved his phone in his pocket. The girl cast him a sideways glance as he began to walk away, despite that the bus was finally approaching.



Patrick entered the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He was really worried about his friend, Pete. Talking about blinding white lights and saving the world. And was it just him or was the bathroom especially bright?

When he turned around Patrick let out a startled shriek. Where the mirror should've been was a blinding light. He wondered if Pete had slipped some medicine into his food as well.

"The jackass..." Patrick mumbled, rubbing his eyes. The light was still there.

Peter had said he'd seen a blinding white light. However, this light wasn't white but instead it was rather dark yet still blinding all the same. A chilly heat seemed to emanate from the light and Patrick took a step back, flattening himself against the door. His hand felt its way to the door handle but the door was locked.

Patrick didn't remember locking the door.

"Patrick..." The light whispered in the seductive voice of a beautiful woman. "I have a mission for you, Patrick... haven't you always wanted power? Fame? Aren't you sick of Pete hogging the limelight whilst you, the true genius, go on through life, barely acknowledged in comparison to Pete's fame?"

"No idea what you're on about," Patrick lied.

"Complete this mission for me Patrick and I can make you the most revered person in history... then it'll be Pete standing at the sidelines, a mere shadow of your glory..."

"Er..."

"Patrick, you must seek the help of the golden-eyed girl and the curly-haired Jewish boy... 3... 2... 1..."

"What are you talking about?" For the first time, his voice faltered. "I don't want power, fame or to be revered! Pete's my friend!"

"Patrick... you are a mere pawn in his game. It is your turn now and he is the pawn! Patrick... Peter has been chosen and now, so have you... join me, Patrick, and become the ANTI-CHRIST!"

Visions of the fame that could be his flashed through his mind and he found himself agreeing. The blinding dark light had captivated him. Patrick had never been a pawn in Peter's game, for the two were close friends, but now he had become a pawn in the dark light's game.



Author's Note: I finally updated. I can't believe I turned Patrick into the bad guy. Pattycakes, if you are reading this, FORGIVE ME!!!! I feel so bad. Rate & Review while I wallow in regret.
Sign up to rate and review this story