Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway

Chapter Sixteen

by ryanrossISsove 6 reviews

lots, and lots, and lots, of (s)(r)isky bizz.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-20 - Updated: 2007-07-21 - 844 words

1Exciting
NOTE: Hey guys, I'm back. It seems like I've been gone forever. I missed each and every one of you, like, a lot. Here's what you've all been waiting for, enjoy.

William's POV-

In the morning, I woke up next to a sleeping, curled up in a ball, Gabe. I yawned, stretched my hands over my head, and bounced up. I had actually been awake for quite some time, but hunger was getting to me, so I was to show myself to the kitchen.

Sleep was better without a moaning Pete that I couldn't make do that, next to me.

I walked out into the kitchen, and peered in.

Pete was sitting at the table, the biggest scowl on his face, and the reddest eyes, picking at a plate of scrambled eggs, and just scowling down at them. He didn't even see me.

He looks extremely pissed.

"Good morning Pete." I said.

He slowly glanced up, mumbled something that I couldn't make out, and continued to pick at his food.

Something's wrong.

"What's the matter, Pete?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

He continued to pick at the food, and just stare at it, his eyebrows tilted into his eyes.

"Pete, you look super pissed, seriously, you can talk to me." I said.

He looked up.

"I'm disgusted, save it for when someone like me isn't in the house, Beckett." he said.

I raised an eyebrow, and starred at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Okay, first answer me this question, where were you last night?" he asked me, sternly.

I rolled my eyes, I knew where this was going.

"I was sleeping else where, due to the things you were saying in your sleep. It was making me, quite uncomfortable." I said.

Pete choked on the piece of food in his mouth, and his eyes shot wide.

"W-w-what'd you hear?" he asked. I could almost see the sweat glands rising.

"You were moaning I love you's and other things, I can't sleep when the man next to me is screaming. I have a right to move, Pete." I said.

"Into Gabe's pants?" he said, quickly covering his mouth, after.

"WHAT!?" I expressed, laughing out.

"What?" Pete asked, scratching his neck.

I gave him a straight, yet fake look, still chuckling.

"I'm not gay, Pete. I don't sleep with men, I don't love men, I went in Gabe's room to change roomies, that's it. You were driving me mad. I promise you, I'm NOT gay." I told him.

He looked me in the eyes, I could see so much hurt.

"I-I-I'm so-" He started.

"Hey, don't sweat it, it's fine. Misunderstanding. You had every right to be mad." I told him, wanting to fix things fast.

He nodded his head.

I stuck out my hand.

"We're cool, right?" I asked.

He looked up at me, and smiled.

"Yeah." he said, smirking, and taking my hand.
==============================================
Pete's POV-

As I grasped his hand, my head exploded with the shame, and mortifying embarrassment I was feeling.

I had mislead William, he's not gay.

It's nonsense to ever think such things. I must start getting this through my think skull.

WILLIAM BECKETT IS NOT GAY, AND WILL NEVER BE.

Suck it up, Wentz.

That's what I gotta tell myself.

"Sorry, William. Seriously. I should have known better, maybe it's just the morning grumpiness getting to me, you know?" I told him, shoving some eggs in my mouth.

He nodded, with a chipper smile.

"Hey, I said it was fine. Let's just drop this shit, got it?" he asked me.

"Yeah, yeah alright." I said.

He nodded, and smiled.

Soon, a drowsy Gabe walked out.

"No shoot today." he yawned.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yeah, so I'm having an old friend over, he's going to accompany us around NY today." Gabe said.

"Who?" Pete asked.

"A friend. You both love him, believe me. William, you know him much better then I." he said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see." he said, sitting down next to me.

"So, Pete cooked some eggs, I see." he said, looking at Pete's almost finished plate.

Pete nodded, his mouth stuffed.

"Want anything, Beckett?" he asked.

"Uh, not really." I said.

He nodded.

"I'm not usually a morning eater, myself." he said, yawning again, after.

"So, any clues your willing to give us about this friend?" I asked.

"Dead ferret." he said.

"Huh?" "What?" me and Pete said, at the same time.

"Yeah, that's that." Gabe said, starring at a wall.

"Oh..." I said, scratching my neck. Pete laughed a little, too.

Suddenly, the door swung open. I and Pete started laughing when we saw who walked in next.

"Hey Gabe!" he said, holding his arms out. Gabe got up, and hugged the man.

"Pete, how are you, man?" he asked Pete. Pete nodded. "I'm doing okay." he said, smiling.

"Bill, you know you can loose me." he said to me.

I nodded.

"I'm aware, Sisky, I'm aware."

FYI: SISKY IS GOING TO BECOME A HUGE ROLE IN THIS.
Sign up to rate and review this story