Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Short, Fast, and Loud

Four

by SugarPlumFaerie 0 reviews

Attack of the Fros

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-07-20 - Updated: 2007-07-21 - 804 words

0Unrated
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/CrystalGreenlee/FOB/snakesfan--large-msg-115581044571.jpg

4. If you could learn to love it, you just might like it. You can't live without it.

She had been resting comfortably (well as comfortably as expected in a tiny bunk on a bus) for about an hour before she finally closed her eyes.

A nice dream surrounded her-tons of sun, brilliant blue waves, sand, quiet, and lying close to him, all alone.

That's when she felt it. Something wet, fuzzy, and insanely smelly. It brushed up closer to her, the smell overpowering her dream.

This is why things should not be smelly and fuzzy at once.

"Aaarrrgghhh!!" she shrieked and opened her eyes.

Distant laughing followed a loud thump. She peered over the side of the bunk to see a surprised and disgruntled Joe sprawled on the floor, a hysterical Pete nearby.

"That. Was. Classic," Pete choked out, unable to breathe.

"It's not funny! Joe, are you okay?"

He blinked several times, getting up and standing dazed. "Where the hell did you learn ninja moves?"

Now she joined Pete in laughing. "That's what you get, kiddo. Look at you. More importantly, smell you!"*

Joe was standing there, sweaty and out of breath, but who could expect anything less? He just finished a show with the boys and with all the bouncing around he did, it was nothing short of a miracle that he hadn't sweated off at least ten pounds yet. And of course, he shrugged.

"I just played a show. What do you want?"

"I want my boyfriend not to smell like rotten eggs topped with Pete's jeans!"

"Hey!" Pete yelled. "I'm not that bad!"

They both shot him a look that plainly told him he'd be missing limbs if he didn't disappear soon. He got a clue, shrugged, and walked past them.

"Babe, I can't help it-"

"Honey, you can. Your hair is getting out of control, and if you don't cut it soon you'll look like a wookie!"

Joe scratched his head. "Well then you should be honored to have a wookie boyfriend." He walked down the bus to Pete, leaving her by the bunks.

She bit her bottom lip for a second before her eyes widened. Without another word, she leapt off the bus and sprinted.

*

"Holy bartender, Joe!!" Pete shouted.

The other boys turned and watched as Joe angrily stepped out of the bus. "Shut up Wentz, shut up," he muttered, breezing past them.

She didn't look up from the book she had been reading. "What's wrong?"

"If you'd look at me you'd know in an instant." She impatiently set the book down and jumped. A good chunk of his hair was noticeably missing. "Where the hell is Dirty and who the hell gave him a razor?" he asked, glaring at Pete.

They all couldn't hold back anymore-they laughed themselves silly.

*

The boys quickly entered the concert after party, saying hello to everyone who rushed to them and settling at a table.

"Want anything, Boss?" Dirty followed close behind.

A round of beers was ordered, but all eyes set on Joe.

"How's the hair?" Patrick asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," he mumbled.

"It's not that bad. Vicky did what she could, under the circumstances," Andy said.

Joe didn't answer and covered his face with his hands.

"Aw, still mad about my little prank?" Dirty called from behind them, setting down the drinks.

"I wouldn't press it."

Patrick took a swig of beer, and immediately regretted it. Everyone knew the kid couldn't hold his liquor but that didn't stop him.

"Trick, you need to slow down," she mentioned, popping up in front of the table.

"He's only had a few sips!" Andy offered.

Nevertheless, Patrick swayed a bit.

She spotted Dirty behind Pete and smiled. "Oh, I forgot to pay you, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but that's okay, really-"

The boys stared at both of them. Well, the ones who could, anyway. Patrick just slowly turned his head and looked at her as if he couldn't focus on her.

"No, you did what I asked, so you're getting paid." She dug around in her purse and slipped Dirty a couple of rolled up bills.

"You didn't!" Pete shouted, laughing.

Andy just shook his head and Joe couldn't even muster up a word.

She shrugged. "Maybe?"

Finally Joe spoke. "Just for that, I'm going to let my hair grow out, no more cutting!!"

And that, my friends, is how the legend of the amazing, ginormous Jewfro began.

Oh, and btw, if you don't remember just how big it's gotten, here's a visual: http://www4.islanddefjam.com/media/falloutboy/todayshow/17.jpg

*The whole inspiration for this comes from a comic a fobrock boardie created: http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/CrispysCartoons/036stinkyjoe.gif. That girl has some talent!
Sign up to rate and review this story