Categories > Original > Drama > Just another day.

Just another day.

by PrincessKaytee21 0 reviews

This chapter just explains the lives of 4 teenagers and their overly dramatic, Heart-pounding,Spur of the moment days.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 252 words

0Unrated
The beginning of this story starts like no other. Moving day. June 6th, 7:46pm. Me,Kris,Frank and Jamie began unloading numbers of jam-packed boxes from our moving truck. "This House, is freaking huge!" Jamie laughed, Moving her Black hair away from her eyes. "Yeah see, I told you. It was only 890,000$" I remarked, As if money meant nothing to me at all. It actually didn't, To any of us. It's just because we had just THAT much money that we didnt care at all. We all had our savings and yes,Our own bank accounts of course, But we also balanced quite spectacular, And well paying jobs.
But the thing is, We were all just BORN rich.
We didn't know our parents, And quite frankly, Noone cared. So we left it at that. My name is Katie, Im 17, My Boyfriend's name is Kris, He's 18, Jamie is also 17 And her boyfriend's name is Frank. Moving into this house, We all thought we were running away from our problems. The house was just so luxurious and Beautiful, It just made eveything seem so surreal. Even life in General.
All we knew and all we wanted to know was eachother and that everyone was happy,And that we had a house that was just totally,EVERYTHING.

But what we didn't know, And what we didn't want to know, Was about the many events that would take place in this house, And everywhere else we went. This was the beginning of our Happily Never After
Sign up to rate and review this story