Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age

A Good Night Indeed JULY 22

by AlexSanDee 7 reviews

Bob gets Frank to listen, Kelly calls Gerard with a warning, Mikey wants to know why he's in trouble and Eliza, well...there you go

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 1731 words

2Original
The next day, while traveling to St Petersburg, Bob tried unsuccessfully to corner Frank and tell him about his discovery. After the group checked into the hotel, Frank decided to take a nap until they had to leave for the venue. Alas, it was not to be. Bob was determined to share his newfound knowledge. As much as Frank wanted to ignore him, the incessant pounding made it impossible.
"Frank, come on. Open up. I need to talk to you."
Frank slowly opened the door, glowering at his unwelcome guest.
"Get the fuck out of here, Bryar. I don't want to talk to you. I'm fuckin' sick of babysitting all you fuckin' idiots. You all need to leave me alone."
"But Frank, I figured something out. You need to see this."
"No, I don't" Frank replied and shut the door.
"Frank" Bob pounded louder on the door. "Frank, come on. You need to see this."
Frank opened the door again. If looks could kill poor Bob would have been reduced to a smoldering pile of ash in that instance. Bob pushed past Frank who continued to glare after him. He set up the laptop on the coffee table.
"Look, Frank" He pointed to one of the now notorious photos.
"I've seen it. Thanks." He turned and strolled back to the bed.
"No, Frank. Look at it. Do you know what it is?"
Frank came back to look at the laptop.
"It's from when we went to the ice cream place for Katlin's birthday in Paris. Now, Katlin told me that their camera was stolen and that's how the pictures showed up on the Internet. But if that was true then how did the thief know that that was taken during her birthday party? It has her name." He pulled up more pictures. "And see how some of these have what city they were taken in. How could they tell?" He sat back, triumphant. "Know what I think?"
"I'm afraid to ask" Frank said.
"I think Katlin and Eliza put the pictures on..."
"To try and make trouble" Frank joined Bob in finishing his sentence.


"Shit", Gerard threw his bag on the bed and pulled out his cell phone. He had just walked into his room when it began to ring. "Hey Mikey, what's up?"
His brothers annoyed voice made him cringe. "Don't you ever fucking listen to your messages? I've called you like five times."
"Sorry but we've been so fucking rushed." Gerard lied. He knew Mikey had called he just hadn't wanted to talk to him. He was sure the conversation was going to go the same way his talk with mom had gone.
"Gee, what the hell is going on with you?" Mikey asked quietly. "Why are you with Eliza?"
Gerard sat on the bed, "Mikey, it's nice to have someone to hang with that's all. I miss you and Ray. It just seems so wrong with you guys gone."
"Bro, come on. It's not like we're gone for good. Man, have you fucked things up. You got me in trouble."
"How the fuck did I get you in trouble?"
"Well after the photos hit the net Christa and Alicia sort of did a 'circle the wagons' thing. They got together with Monica, Kara and Jamia and well, let's just say Monica, Alicia and Christa were feeling no pain. Jamia called Frank and me to come get them after they had finished their trash-all-men-fest."
"Fuck, that must have been when I called and Alicia answered," Gerard remembered, "You wife told me my dick was gonna fall off in six hours."
Mikey laughed, "Yeah, she threatened me with the same fate."
Gerard was silent a moment, "Monica got trashed?"
"Yeah, Gee this shit is really hard for her. Come on you gotta understand. Think about what she's been through in her life. She got over her past and let herself love you. She trusted you."
"Mikey I swear to God, I've not done anything bad. I love Monica, I didn't want to hurt her."
"So is Eliza and Katlin still with you guys?" Mikey asked softly.
"Look, it's not fair to them to tell them to get lost. They changed their plans to travel with us. What kind of a friend would I be if I told them they had to go?'
Mikey shook his head, "What kind of a fiancé would you be if you don't? Monica is hurt and you're still hurting her. Shouldn't her feelings come first?"

Eliza stood outside Gerard's room. She went over once again what she was going to say to him. Her knock was answered quickly.
"Hey" he stood in the doorway not moving to let her in.
"Gee, just wanted to tell you that Katlin and I are gonna grab a bit to eat. Wanna come?"
As she expected he declined. "I think I'm just gonna hang and get some rest. I'm wearing thin, I guess."
She laughed, "You always do towards the end of a tour. So want me to bring you something back?"
He was touched by her thoughtfulness, "Nope, I'm good but thanks."
"So after the concert are we still on? Katlin met up with some people from the States that told her about a great club."
Gerard hesitated, "I guess I'll see how I feel. Right now I'm wiped out."
"Oh, I understand, you don't want to be seen with Katlin and me." She started to turn away.
"No, that's not it." He hated how hurt she looked, "I just feel like shit."
Eliza frowned, "You're not getting sick are you? You look so tired."
"I'm mentally out of it."
She reached out and touched his cheek, "You and Monica still having problems?"
He smiled sadly, "You could say that. I just don't understand how she doesn't seem to believe how much I love her. She's my fucking life."
"I don't know, Gee. I don't understand either. I just hate how this is messing with your head. Here you are in Russia for God's sake. You should be enjoying yourself and you're all fucked up over this. I still can't help but blame myself."
"It's not your fault. You've helped me get through this tour. If it weren't for you I don't know what I would have done." He sighed, "Once Mikey and Ray are back it'll be better."
She smiled, "It will. And once Monica learns to trust you you'll be happy again."
He looked away, "I thought she did trust me."
Eliza gave him a quick hug, "Try not to think about it. Maybe she just can't."
Gerard look at her. She gave him the smile he remembered, the one that always helped him feel better. "Thanks for being there for me"
She nodded, "I'm always here for you." Turning she walked down the hall smiling to herself.

Gerard had just closed the door when his cell rang again. He smiled when he saw it was Kelly. "Hey, Kell"
Her voice was timid, "Hello Gerard, hope it's okay I'm calling."
"Of course it's okay. Matter of fact is better than okay. How are you?" He walked over and sat on the bed.
"I'm confused." She admitted. "Gerard, Mom's so unhappy and I know why. I mean I've seen the pictures."
"Kell, it's not what it looked like." He said. "The women in the pictures are just old friends."
"But you were kissing her on stage." Kelly said, "That seems pretty bad."
"She and I are friends that's all. She had just been hanging with me cause I've needed a friend."
"Things aren't always what they seem," Kelly said slowly.
Gerard remembered she had told him this before. "Kell, what things aren't always like they seem?"
"I don't know Gerard, I really don't. All I do know is that Mama is so unhappy and Kara is unhappy and I'm unhappy. Gerard are you gonna leave us?" her voice quivered.
"No Kell. I'm not gonna leave you guys. You guys are my life." He wanted to make her believe. "Kell, tell me how the house is going? Have you gotten your bedroom furniture yet?"
"Uh, no not yet." She wondered how she could get out of this conversation. She knew her mom didn't want him to know that she hadn't done anything to the house. She had been talking care of Jamia so she hadn't had time.
"So have you helped out at the house?" Thinking about the house gave him hope that everything would be all right. Just like it had given him hope when Monica was in the hospital.
"I've been kinda busy." She said
He felt disappointed, "Oh, well sure. I understand."
Kelly hated how his voice sounded, "Gerard, things will be okay. You and Mom love each other."
He suddenly felt very tired, "Kell, I gotta go. I'll talk to you soon." He hung up feeling sad. For some reason he had wanted to hear that they had been working on the house and that when he got back he would be going home, their home.
Gerard leaned back and sighed. He wondered if she had bought anything for the house. She should have ordered some furniture by now. The hotel had a computer with Internet Access in every room. He decided to check his credit card statement hoping to see that she has bought at least a few items for the house.
It was twenty minutes later that he stood from the desk and walked to the window. He looked out at the beauty of the city and sighed. Why the hell would she buy a very expensive dress and coat and nothing else? Not one piece of furniture. He didn't understand.

The guys were backstage getting ready for the concert. Katlin had already taken her seat on the side stage but Eliza was restless. She got up and walked out so that the fans could see her. She heard her name being uttered and smiled. Worm was on the other side of the stage so she slowly walked in front of the barriers to talk to him. Not that she really wanted anything but the chance for all the fans to see her was definitely too good to pass up. She even stopped and smiled for some of the kids taking photos with their phones. Yes, it was a good night indeed.
Sign up to rate and review this story