Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home Is Through You

Ch. 13 - Muse

by MCR-Andi 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-07-23 - Updated: 2007-07-23 - 692 words

0Unrated
We went back to Bob's room around 3:15 and just sat around until about four; then the tour Manager, Chris Holland, announced that they had to head to the stadium for sound check and to beat the crowd.

"Do I just stay here...?" I asked.

"You should come along. Come on," Ray said grabbing me helping me to the bus.

We went to the back and I asked Ray to bring me something to drink.

"What would you like?" He asked.

"Liquid" I responded.

He rolled his eyes and left the room. I reached in my pocket and pulled out one of the pain killers the medic had given me, Ray came back with a coke and handed to me. I downed the pill and made a face when I took a drink of coke.

"Play a song for me Ray," I said.
"What?"

"Yea. Play Fat Bottomed Girls" I requested.

He gave me a look but started to play it anyway.

"Yay!" I said. I looked up then and saw Gerard walk in. He gave me a hesitant look and sat down in the sitting/kitchen area and looked back at me. I looked straight ahead in confusion. I shook myself out of my daze.

"Hey, Ray? Can I use your phone?" I asked.

"Yea. Here." He said handing me his phone.

I dialed my friends' phone number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, A.J. It's me!"

"Who?"

"Andrea, you dipshit."

"Oh! Hey. Where were you at school today? Oh how was the concert? Was Gerard hot? Was Ray as hot as you thought?"

"Ohhhh...you know. Um, I'm actually still in Nashville" I lied "...and...I was wondering if you'd tell your mom I'd be back in a day or two and yes..." I stopped myself. How do I answer those
questions without being too obvious?

"They were...great" I said.

"Yea, but were they hot?"

"I have to go A.J. If my mom calls just...tell her I'll call her back and...I'll call back later to see if she called."

"Okay. Anyway. Who's number is this and why did you block it?"
"It's...Collin's. And I don't know why it's blocked. I'll talk to you later, bye" I said hurriedly and hung up.

In case you were wondering, I don't exactly live with my mom. I do, but I unofficially live with my friend. I stay over there constantly, because I was tired of being cooped up inside my house.

"Aren't you going to call your mom?" Ray asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nah. She doesn't need to know."

Ray looked curious but didn't ask anything.

"Oh...well, who's A.J.? Is he your boyfriend?" Ray asked. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gerard look up at me, almost like he was waiting for the answer as well.

"Um, no. A.J. is short for Ashley Jane. She's my best friend." I explained.

When we got to the venue, we saw more than a few people already lined up waiting for the doors to open. I was doing the same thing only a day ago, and now here I was going with MCR. We all piled out of the tour bus to the back door and went to the dressing room before heading out to the stage. Frank handed me his camera and a backstage pass then left.

I went out to follow them, but then I heard English accents. I stopped dead and turned around. Muse. I cleared my throat and walked to them.

"Um excuse me," I said shyly.

Matthew Bellamy (the lead singer) turned to me. "Hello? Who are you?" He inquired.

"Um I'm Andrea, I-"

He cut me off with a laugh "Oh! You're the girl who got chased!" He said with recognition.

"Yea that'd be me. I was wondering if I could get some pictures with you guys."

"Oh yea. No problem." He took the camera and handed it to Chris Wolstenholme, the bassist and he took a picture of me and Matthew. It went in a circle until I had a picture with all three of them.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it."
Sign up to rate and review this story