Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > (Insert Lyrics Here)

FanNonFic

by Sticky 12 reviews

It's all the same cliche plot less shit. So, I Peter Wentz, will write my own Fan-Non-Fic.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Parody - Published: 2007-07-20 - Updated: 2007-07-21 - 164 words

1Original
Hi there. I'm Peter Wentz and I'm sick and tired of these Fan Fiction stories. They are all the same. They all feature a young girl who falls in love with me and we get married and have a kid after knowing each other for only forty-eight hours. Or sometimes the twelve year old girls who write the stores like to switch it up a bit and put a clever little twist on it like, oh I don't know, a sex scene? You kids make me laugh; you can't even say the word "penis" aloud without bursting into laughter let alone describe the most beautiful action between to humans.

To combat this circus of bad writing and pointless clichés I, Peter Wentz, will write a Fan Non-Fiction. A story depicting the truthful events of what goes on when your idols are off the stage and the camera stops rolling. So sit back tighten your pigtails and lets get ready for a spectacular ride.
Sign up to rate and review this story