Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Sweet Escape

Chapter 7

by fancy_kidx 3 reviews

just a bunch of fun. that leads into something that's not so fun.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-23 - Updated: 2007-07-24 - 1090 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV-

"You want me to what?" I asked, sounding disgusted.

"I need you to get me tampons from the store. Please, Pete." Jessica said from behind the door of the bathroom in the bus.

"Yeah right!" I said. I mean, i loved the girl and everything, but come on. Pete Wentz, famous rockstar, bassist of the band Fall Out Boy, MALE, walk into a fucking CVS and buy tampons? That's basically asking the media to make a rumor saying i was really a girl, or something.

"Pete, please. I'm already embarrassed enough asking you to get them for me."

"Why can't you get them yourself?"

"Do you really want me to walk into a CVS with a huge red stain on my pants?"

"Well at least no one would recognize you!"

There was silence for a second and then she opened the door. "Fine. I'll get them myself." She gave me a dirty look as she stalked past me and made her way to her suitcase, pulling out a pair of jeans. I glanced at her ass to see a little bit of red. I blushed and turned away to save myself from major problems 'down there' as she pulled her pants off right in front of me and put on the jeans.

"By the way," I said conversationally as we both walked toward the front of the bus. "Think you could pick up the latest issue of Seventeen magazine for me? My subscription ended last month and I'm too cheap to renew it."

She flipped me off and got off the bus. I smiled slightly and sat down.

"Y'know," Patrick said, not looking up from his laptop, "if you're trying to woo her or something, I'm pretty sure that's not the best way to make that happen."

I shrugged. In truth, i knew that. But i'm like a first grader when I flirt- snap bras, make rude jokes, throw stones, etc. I can't help it.

Jessica's POV-

"HELL THE FUCK YES!" Joe shouted, throwing down the game controller and raising his arms in victory.

"Wait, you little cheater!" I argued, standing up and throwing my game controller down as well. Because he did cheat. If he hadn't stayed in the same spot and hit me with a bomb everytime I passed by, I would've beat him.

"You're just jealous because I'm finally better than you at video games," Joe said, sticking his tongue out and running to the back of the bus to tell Andy that he beat me.

I sat back down and huffed, crossing my arms. "That little buttface," I muttered underneath my breath. From the seat across from me, Patrick snorted.

"C'mon," Patrick said, glancing at me while he typed something into his Macbook Pro. "You're 16. Shouldn't you be cursing up a storm right now? Y'know, shit, fuck, dammit. Stuff like that?"

"Ah, but you're forgetting one very important fact." I said wisely. "I may be 16, but I have the mindset of a five year old."

"Can't argue with that," Pete said, sitting next to me and texting away on his Sidekick. "Hey, do you mind getting me a soda?"

"Get it yourself, lazyhead," I said, hitting him in the head with a pillow.

"Hey!" He put his Sidekick away, grabbed the pillow, and threw it back at my head. I ducked. The pillow flew over my head and hit Joe in the face, who was just walking back from the back of the bus.

"What the fuck?" He said, rubbing his nose. "Is this payback for cheating?" He stopped and his eyes widened. "Shit. I mean. Is this... I didn't mean... fuck. Never mind."

"AHA!" I said, pointing at him accusingly. "SO YOU ADMIT IT!"

"No I didn't!" Joe said, blushing slightly.

I rolled my eyes. "Please. There's a room full of witnesses, Trohman." I gestured toward Pete, who was looking back and forth between us as if watching a tennis match, and Patrick, who probably wasn't even aware that there was something going on and was still mixing away on Garageband. Bless that kid's soul. There could be a fucking earthquake going on and he wouldn't notice it until he took his headphones off.

"Pete!" Joe said, turning to Pete. "Back me up here!"

Pete shrugged. "You're on your own, kiddo."

Joe pouted. "You suck, you know that? I bet you're only on her side because you love her."

Pete blushed. "I do not."

"You don't?" I asked, pretending to be sad.

Apparently Pete wasn't aware of my sarcasm. "No! Oh my god, I didn't mean it like that," he said, looking like he wanted to crawl into a hole or something. "I just meant, like,... y'know, you're awesome, and like,... I mean-"

"Relax," I said, laughing. "I was kidding."

Pete blushed even harder. "I knew that."

I rolled my eyes but smiled at him- he blushed harder than ever and smiled back.

So yes, i knew that this kid has a crush on me. A huge crush, probably. I just figured he would get over it one day. Yeah, not exactly working out so much. But it's still pretty adorable watching him being nervous, seeing as it's completely different from what I expected him to be.

"Hello?" Pete said into his sidekick, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh, hey! What's going- wait, what?" Pete said, sounding confused. Joe and Andy stopped to listen in, Andy pulling Patrick's headphones off so that he could hear. Suddenly, Pete went from confused to pissed off. "Who the fuck do they think they are? Just because- no, I'm about to flip a shit right now. Those little fucking divas. Wait until I- what the fuck do you mean, 'don't do anything rash?' What the fuck are we supposed to tell the fans?... Alright, fine, but dude, i'm writing an entry on the site about this, the fans deserve to know the truth." He flipped his phone shut, breathing heavily.

"Dude, what the fuck was that about?" Joe asked.

"That was about our first opening act suddenly deciding they didn't want to be our first opening act." Pete said grimly, sounding like he was trying to suppress a whole ton of anger.

---------------------------------------------------

hopefully that'll tide you guys over until i get to update again.
I've had this chapter in my head for a while, it just took me a lot of tries to get it right.
anyway, read and review- i'll try to get the next chapter up ASAP. but don't count on it. D:

-Jay
Sign up to rate and review this story