Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > What Happened to Earth...

Introduction

by CrystalRambo 0 reviews

It's about a sister and brother sitting at home watching TV when Earth is destroyed and a portal opens under the sister and brother and they're sucked into the Avatar world to keep this from happen...

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-25 - 180 words

0Unrated
I yawn and say, "Jeez it's boring watching TV all day!" Mori looks up at me, "Yes our lives are sooo hard!" he laughs. "HA HA very funny" I smack him in the head. I look back at the TV and change the channel to News. "There are Earthquakes all around the globe! They're destroying buildings and roads. It's coming for the USA fairly quickly!" the news lady says. "It must be a special about how the world might be destroyed. BORING!" I say and change the channel. Mori looks at me worried, gets up and looks out the window. I look down at my glass of water and see it vibrating. My eyes widen with fear and turn back to the news channel. "THE EARTHQUAKE IS HERE IN THE USA!!! GET TO SHELTER HURRY!!" the news lady screams. The floor in our house started shaking badly and it opens up under me. Mori grabs my arm and pulls me away from the crack. I look at Mori in fear and he hugs me tightly. (Like a brother and sister)
Sign up to rate and review this story