Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Little Bundle of Joy

"Freak"

by MyVengefulRomance 11 reviews

This is probably my fav chapter so far, mostly fluff with some angst. READ AND REVIEW!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-25 - 1088 words

1Moving
Disclaimer- I don't own anything recognizable; this never happened.

A/N- I want to thank the TWO people who reviewed my one-shot: Pour This Fuel, Pass That Lighter, Set Me On Fire...It's Going to Be A Cold Night. Thank you darlings. This chapter is dedicated to you guys, Jimee and frankxgerard. (I'm not sure if you read this story, but whatever.) ...uh, sorry for the wait. Here you go, though. (If you keep up with the lotsa reviews I got from the last chappie, you'll get fast updates!) Enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a quiet night. Their house, large and shrouded in darkness, seemed empty. The windows were covered with blinds, but no light shined through from the inside. Every nook and cranny was completely black, and the hallways revealed the same emptiness the rest of the house seemed to hold. But down beneath the couple's closed bedroom door, a soft glow was emitted, casting a dim light on the opposite wall.

Inside, the bedroom was lit by softly glowing candles, surrounding the bed on all surfaces. The air was filled with quiet music, the air perfumed by the rose petals that had been sprinkled onto the bed earlier. The very atmosphere was romantic, and had calmed down from pure lust-fueled passion into the gentle love that the two men shared.

Neither of them spoke as they lay naked, limbs intertwined, beneath the black silk sheets. Gerard had his head resting on Frank's bare chest, one arm sprawled out to the side of him, the other under Frank. His leg was trapped in between Frank's thighs. His eyes were closed, and his breathing soft and even, as he was lulled off to sleep by Frank's heartbeat.

Frank, who had his arms wrapped around Gerard's waist with his hands on the inflated stomach, was watching Gerard sleep with a content smile on his face.

His plan had worked. After literally months of no action, all Frank had needed to do was set the mood. Frank had finally realized that pregnant Gerard equaled feminine Gerard, and that just asking the man for sex (as he used to) wasn't going to work anymore. He now had to flatter Gerard, make him feel good, /romance /him.

Damn. Being gay wasn't as fun when your boyfriend acted like the women that you used to date that were too complicated to understand.

But Frank loved Gerard, and he only had four more months of this effeminate person before he'd be back to normal...but then it always hit him: he'd have freaking children then. He'd be a father.

And /that /chain of thought always got Frank's heartbeat racing, his breath ragged. He'd for sure fuck up his kids. For sure. They'd end up serial killers or druggies or homeless people, or maybe even insane.

Frank swallowed hard, squeezing his eyes shut. He'd just had /mind-blowing /sex with the most gorgeous man on Earth, and he was thinking about what an awful father he'd most likely (definitely) be?

"Baby...," came a murmur that scared the living hell out of Frank. Gerard let out a soft chuckle as he heard Frank gasp, his heartbeat accelerating.

"Y-yeah?" Frank asked, his voice shaky.

Gerard chuckled again, and looked up at Frank, smiling with pure love in his eyes. "That was good, baby. And...you know what? Someone else liked it, too."

Frank kissed the top of Gerard's head, and said, "I know, but what-?" His voice dropped as realization hit him.

"Ewww, dude! What the hell?"

Gerard grinned, "Yup, the babies are going absolutely insane." Then he grimaced. "They keep doing back-flips on my, like, spleen, though. Which hurts pretty fuckin' bad." Frank giggled, rubbing his hand in circles on Gerard's tummy.

"I can feel them move," he breathed into Gerard's ear. "They bump against my hand...it's amazing, Gerard. Absolutely amazing. ...you're amazing, Gerard."

Gerard smiling, leaning his head up and brushing his lips against Frank's.

"I love you," he whispered into Frank's mouth.

"I love you, too. I'll always love you. I promise."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard hummed to himself as he wandered through-out the house, carrying a laundry basket and picking up random articles of clothing that happened to be lying about. (Both Gerard and Frank lived like animals, throwing dirty clothing on the floor whenever they felt like it.)

Gerard happened to be in a good mood from last night and he had nothing to do, so that is how he found himself to be cleaning. Frank was out with Mikey, Ray, and Bob doing an interview. Gerard had refused to do any interviews while pregnant, as the idea of being questioned in his state terrified him. He knew that the entertainment world regarded him as a freak of nature, and there was no way he would have the courage to stand up against that. In truth, he knew he'd crumple under the pressure and start sobbing or something.

He moved to behind the couch, and just as he bent down to pick up a black t-shirt (Frank's, most likely), the front window shattered with a loud crash. Gerard screamed, instinctively dropping to his knees as the sound of tires screeching away filled the house.

Tears filled his eyes as he shakily stood up, bracing himself on the couch, to survey the damage.

"Oh my God," he murmured, swallowing thickly. In the midst of the broken shards of glass, there lay a brick with a note tied with string to it. Curiosity beat out over his terror, and he walked over, carefully avoiding any glass. He stared at the offending object, trying so hard not to cry.

He crouched down and untied the note, unfolding the crumpled notebook paper to reveal a single word scrawled in red marker covering the entire sheet.

A sob escaped Gerard's throat, and he threw the note down as streams of tears flowed down his cheeks. He jumped up, gasped as one of the babies elbowed his bladder, tried to regain his breath, and ran to the kitchen to grab the phone. He quickly dialed Frank's cell phone, praying silently for his boyfriend to answer. He didn't.

Gerard then threw the phone down, sliding down and curling into a ball as best as he could, before collapsing into hysterical tears. And the only thing on his mind, echoing on repeat and confirming his beliefs, was that single, angry word.

FREAK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Is it possible for me to write something not angsty? (Enter: Plot Ninjas) Please review, and Gerard won't die! Maybe! REVIEW!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story