Categories > Original > Humor > Sazuke High School

Keiko and Mr. Hyashida

by Saijumi 3 reviews

It wouldn't be right if I didn't introduce the wierdest girl in school and the most perverted teacher ever.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-25 - 654 words

0Unrated
"Jin, you're late. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" I said.

"No, not really." Jin said as he slowly made his way to his desk. Jin had a blue mohawk and a face full of piercings, not to mention a load of tattos. Because of this everyone separated themselves from him except for us, of course and Keiko. I'm not sure if Jin really likes her, but I do know that she likes him alot. There she is walking over here right now. Keiko is not beautiful like Taku, but she is easy one the eyes. She is obsessed with this show called Space Raiders. She is obsessed to the point when one might think that she needs professional help. She has the Space Raider hairclip on her short black hair, headband on her big forehead and it is very tacky with our black uniforms, necklace that has a huge medallion hanging from it, her uniform is covered with buttons of each of the characters from Space Raiders, fake tattos of Space Raiders up and down her arms, and of course the Space Raiders show strings that glow in the dark. I wouldn't be suprised if she has Space Raiders underwear. Well here she is, here to see her man.

"Hi Jin." Keiko said in that high squeaky annoying voice. Another thing that annoys me about her is that when she breaths it sound like she is snoring and is that a huge booger hanging from her nose.....did a snot bubble just come out? I think a lost my lunch.

"Grrrrrr, what?" Jin groaned. By the time Keiko made it to his desk he was already asleep.

"Well...um....I was wondering if you would like to come to a party I'm having. There'll be a clown, pin the tail on the donkey and we'll watch the Space Raiders marathon." Keiko turned to me. "You're invited too, Takome.....and give this to Takumi....it's an ivitation."

"Who'll be there?" Taku asked.

"Well........ummmmmmmmm, plenty of people will be there. Only the coolest people are invited."

"I'll be there." Jin said. I think it was becuase of the fact that he was halfway asleep that he said yes, you know, to get her out of his face."

"Oh thank you so much Jin." Keiko bowed and went back to her seat. Is she eating her boogers? I must look away.

"Okay class okay in your seats." Mr. Hyashida stumbled into the classroom. He's drunk again. "Turn.....turn ummmmmm....to page ummmm....you know what? Let's not turn to anything today. You wanna know, huh? You wanna......she left me everybody...she juss pack up an leaf....yup jus pack up an leaf....I'm so sad...Is there a pretty lady in th' housss? Takumi...pretty lady." Even though Mr. Hyashida was at the other side of the room, he still reached for Takumi.

"Nooooo, she's mine." Katsuyori tackled Mr.Hyashida to the ground and started punching....no, let me change that, slapping...no, sissy slapping him in the face. The guys started to laugh while all the girls cheered Katsu on. This isn't the first time this has happened and I think I know the reason why Mrs.Hyashida left Mr.Hyashida. He was known for looking at little girls, girls about Taku's age. It doesn't bother us much, he's not much of a theat. Two weeks ago he was suspended becuase the principle found his panty collection. Not only was he suspended, but he also had to relpace all the panties and have you ever seen Mr.Hyashida in a lingere store? That is very funny.
After a while, Mr. Hyashida passed out in the middle of the room and we were free to do whatever we wanted. So much for a higher education. Katsuyori was alright too..after he stopped crying. He is such a girly man, I can't believe I said that.
Sign up to rate and review this story