Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > PANiiC ATTACKS DON'T LAST FOREVER;;

Now, We're Making Some [PROGRESS];;

by ASTR0_Z0MBiEzz 2 reviews

Brendon takes a moment to think as the other bandmembers try to figure out what's wrong. My summaries suck cock. Just read the fawkin' story.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-25 - Updated: 2007-07-25 - 419 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two:: Now, We're Making Some [PROGRESS].

"Brendon, are you okay?"
The drummer asked, putting a helping hand on the singer's shoulder. Brendon snapped out of his blank gaze, his frightened eyes landing on Spencer. His shoulders tensed under the hand, but he relaxed a bit. Brendon managed to make a weak smile appear. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." Spencer tossed his hands upwards defensively, as if to say he didn't mean to interrupt. Besides, he knew better than to ask about the crazy things that went on in the supposed "sanity" of Brendon Urie's mind. Brendon went back to staring at the passing view outside. Honestly, he was still slightly in shock from the previous night.

After the girl appeared, Brendon was frozen with fear. It was as if a spell had been cast upon him, disabling him of his vocal and physical abilities. The girl stood there, her eyes filled with horror and pain. In an instant, she disappeared as quickly as she came. Brendon hadn't been able to fall asleep for the remainder of the night. That was never good, especially when you were playing at a large venue the next day.

Brendon jumped when he felt the spot on the couch next to him go down. His head quickly turned, afraid to discover if the same girl from the previous night sitting right next to him. He let out a discreet sigh of relief when he realize it was only Jon. "You look awful, man. Paranoid, like that chick in the Jason X movies." He said. The name of that woman who appeared in that one Lindsay Lohan flick always escaped him.
Brendon ran his fingers through the mess of brown hair, trying to calm himself down. He didn't want to worry the others, nonetheless coming off like he needed a shrink.
"I just haven't got much sleep last night, that's all."
"But can you sing?"
"Yes, Jon. I can sing."

Jon patted Brendon's shoulder, something that most of the band members had been doing that day. "Try to take a nap or something. It's nothing much, but it's better than nothing, right?" Jon rose from his position at the couch and fled, joining Spencer in a "Who Can Eat The Most Doritos" battle. Brendon yawned, sprawling his body out on the couch.
"God, if you don't want me to go insane, let me get through a nap this once without letting something that looks like it's straight of a horror movie come up. Amen."
Sign up to rate and review this story