Categories > Original > Fantasy > Lovely Assassins

Lovely Assassins

by Kaisa 0 reviews

a few girls go on a job, that's all for now, if I get good reviews I may add more later *wink, wink*...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Published: 2005-12-18 - Updated: 2005-12-18 - 492 words

0Unrated
A.N.
I love to write vocab stories, so this may be one of many with somewhat confusing vocabulary. Luckily the actual vocabulary is restricted to about ten to fifteen words... hope you'll enjoy... please review, flames encouraged...



Julia glanced at Dianne for conformation of position. She didn't want to fumble the job or Dianne would have her head. Dianne was a bigot when it came to fumbles, and she was extremely intolerant of failure or even the slightest imperfection. Dianne's appalled look upon failure could be that of an Honor's child's strict and controlling parent spying a failing test between the pages of a text book.

Marie stood to Julia's right, beautiful tempered switch-knife in each hand along with another few dozen beneath her clothes. Superficially a delicate maiden, underneath, a menace to society; Marie's beautiful grin grew as the target came into sight.

A tall, powerfully built, brunette male, Juan was the next in line to the New York, Mafia throne. Naïve to his imminent death, Juan bickered lightly with his body guards, believing death to be in left field with such trustworthy and capable guards at hand. Slowly Julia advanced, from her position, towards him: skin-tight black slacks and red Japanese-style blouse hugging her body in all of the right places, as well as accentuating every feminine curve to perfection.

Juan glanced up, eyes glistening with latent hunger as he slowly scanned her every inch. Julia grinned; flirting with the victim was always the most exhilarating job, with the chance of a truly intellectual guard actually discovering the ploy a steadfast possibility and a total lack of arms to heighten the tension. Julia happily laid her life in the capable hands of her dear companions: Marie's swift blades and Dianne's unwavering control.

As the men watched Julia, Dianne and Marie simultaneously blew poison-tipped, hair-needles into the two guards' prominent neck arteries. Julia smiled maliciously at Juan as she walked a few feet closer to him before back-flipping, easily breaking his nose with a flick of the ankle and landing in time to catch the dagger thrown by Marie in order to finish the job. Still kneeling on the ground cradling his nose, Juan was completely unprepared for Julia to shoot towards him from her position and yank his head back by the hair.

It was a pity she had to kill him, he was quite cute. "In another time and place," oh well, Julia gave him a tiny mischievous peck on the lips before slicing his throat open and jumping back to keep blood from splattering on her favorite shirt.

Dianne and Marie linked arms with her as she turned. "Another job well done and another dinner at Red Lobster!" they all grinned fondly at the name of their favorite restaurant where they celebrated at the culmination of each job. The "Lovely Assassins" had struck again: "My-Lady" (Dianne), "Blade" (Marie), and "Vixen" (Julie) were untouchable goddesses of death.
Sign up to rate and review this story