Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Touches Are Real...

Chapt. Two - The Embaressing Confrontation

by White-HaruFan 0 reviews

There a little adult content in this chapter and a lot of yaoi content so if you don't like yaoi don't read this.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Hatori, Hatsuharu, Momiji, Shigure, Yuki - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2005-12-18 - Updated: 2005-12-18 - 702 words

0Unrated
Shotau: / ...Hi...-sighs- Sorry I haven't updated I'm very depressed at the moment...

Momiji: / Cheer up Shotau! -Yawns-

Shotau: / -Grips Shuichi Shindou plushy in pajamas ok I'll try any way lets start the story...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haru knocked on the bathroom. "Yuki...It's time to eat" Haru said opening the door slowly and looking into the small room, and as he did a huge blush formed on his face.

He opened the door just at the wrong time; Yuki was about to tell him not to come in but it was too late. Yuki stood there naked just out of the bath with his mouth open to talk, and a towel in his hand to wrap around his waste. his face turned about three different shades of red and his eyes had gone into the anime type swirls.

-POOF-

He had transformed into his rat form and just before going unconsis.

++~++

Yuki squirmed in his small bed. He froze seeing the hand draped over his stomach; he wiggled trying to get out of the persons grasp. This wasn't the best time to be in such a grasp he was naked. Yuki's eyes widened as another arm slide under his stomach and pulled him closer to the other body. His face turned completely red. Yuki looked over his shoulder and as he did he was flipped around and pulled into the others chest. Yuki closed his eyes trying to relax, he breath in and out heavy. He still didn't know who was holding him but he had a pretty accurate guess.

Yuki opened his eyes and looked up at the persons face.

'Oh g-god...' Yuki thought as his face turned a bright shade of red.

Yuki tried to wiggle out of Haru's grasp; he didn't care where he landed as long as he got out of Haru's grasp. As if Haru read his he pulled Yuki closer to him, He felt Haru slide his he down his stomach and wander farther down so that he was gripping onto the inside of Yuki's thighs. Yuki fumed nervously, and then he gasped feeling Haru's come up and brush against Yuki's groin. Haru's lips fastened on his throat. Yuki moaned, despite himself, his body twisted under a rush of arousal.
"H-Haru wake up" Yuki said urgently.
Yuki knew it would be a bad idea if this continued. He had to get out of this situation even if it meant waking Haru. Yuki went completely frozen as he felt Haru stop what he was doing.
"Yuki?" Haru asked.
A blush spread over Yuki's face as he quickly jumped of the bed. Haru was looking down at Yuki, which was completely naked .Yuki face went a even darker shade of red he quickly covered his erection, that proved to Haru that he had been doing some thing that Yuki liked.
"Sorry" Haru said closing his eyes and turning toward the wall.
Yuki quickly stood up and slipped into a pair of sweat pants and a loose t-shirt.
"um...I'm going to take a shower so..." Yuki mumbled trying not blush but failing.
Haru grinned turning around and getting up. He walked over toward Yuki.
"Be sure to take a cold shower it seemed like you needed it also I'll be sure to walk in on you more often you seemed to like it" Haru said flashing Yuki a smirk then walking down stairs.
Yuki just stood there blushing for a moment then he finally came to his scenes and walked across the hall and into the bathroom. Yuki quickly stripped of his clothing and walked into the shower turning it on cold.
++~++
Shigure sat across from Hatori with a huge grin on his face.
"...What are you grinning about you idiot?" Hatori asked.
"You" Shigure said leaning over the table and holding Hatori's face in his hand.
"...Idiot" Hatori said looking away from Shigure a small light blush tracing the features of his face.
Shigure a pulled Hatori's face back to look at him and kissed Hatori.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++To Be continued+++++++++++++
Shotau: / ^-^ I love this chapter!!!!
Momiji: / -Stunned-
Shotau: / Well bye-byea!
Next chapt: / ....xD I don't know wet so you will just have to wait! also PLEASE REVIEW I LOVE CRITASIM!
Sign up to rate and review this story