Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Highschool Love...

Chapter four

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

school.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-28 - Updated: 2007-07-29 - 701 words

-1Boring





I always keep bumping into Kate all the time, but I'm not complaining. We somehow walked into each other and start talking about random stuff. . She always made my day fantastic. We always ended up hanging with each other at the back of the canteen. Soon we just meet up there and just hang out. I really really really like her.





**




The lunch bell rang and I quickly made my way to the canteen and then slipped behind it. Suddenly I saw Bob and Ethan and his friends with Ethan grabbing Bob's shirt.

"Do not tell Kate anything or i swear I will kill you!" said Ethan.

"So what if I tell her" said Bob.

"Don't you get it? It was an accident and I don't want to go to jail!" he yelled.

"Yea right, I'm sure it was an accident" Bob rolled his eyes.

Before Ethan could punch Bob I came into the scene, "Hey guys! What are you guys doing?!" I slightly yelled.

"Nothing!" said Ethan as he quickly let go of Bob.

Bob straightened out his shirt.

"Anyway, I'll see you later" he said in a cruel voice and walked away with his friends.

"You shouldn't have seen that" said Bob.

"Bob" I said.

"Yea?" he looked up at me with his piercing blue eyes that I
love.

"I... I don't think we should hang out anymore" I said.

He looked shocked and upset. "Why?"

"Because... Ethan keeps talking to me about the party trying to find out if you said anything about the situation and now I see you and Ethan killing each other..." I trailed off.

"Why didn't you tell me about him talking to you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, I guess I didn't want you worried" I looked down.

We were silent for awhile.

"This is for the best" I mumbled.



**



The next day I slumped down next to the dudes. Its been a long time since I sat here, probably because I was always with Kate. I stared into a distance until I got distracted by Mikey.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing" I said in monotone.

Thanks God he left me alone, I really got pissed off about what happened, I just want to kill Ethan.




The day after was pretty much the same, I really had to get over her. I slowly ate my sandwich while staring out in the playground.

"Hey Bob come with me for a sec" said Mikey.

I got up and followed him.

"Whats wrong?" he asked while we were still walking.

"I said nothing" I answered.

"Did Kate do something to you?" he stopped and faced me.

Wow for a 15 year old he is pretty smart. "How do you know?" I asked.

"You always hung out with her"

"How do you know that I was with her?"

"I have my sources"

I sighed, smartarse.

"Tell me" he said.

"Ok, fine. Its about Kate"

"What happened?"

I told him briefly about my problem, I noticed how intensly he
listened to me. "yea its pretty lame" I sighed again.

"No its not" he interrupted, "To me it looks like Kate like you too and she did it because she cared about you" he said while scratching his chin.

"Yea, blah, blah, blah!" I mumbled. "Can you please stop saying that? Every time someone had a crush on someone else why do people just say 'Oh I think he or she like you too' what if she doesn't?" I yelled.

"Stay calm!" Mikey yelled back. "Fine I wont say it" he paused for a few secinds, "I think you should tell Kate that you want to hang out with her and you can drop in the 'I like you' too. Don't get scared of rejection, to me there is 5% chance of rejection"

I nodded. "Right... Mikey you were a BIG help" I said sarcastically.

"I know I am" he ignored my sarcasm, "Now you go do that"

"No..." I said giving him a face.

"Do it..."

I shook my head.

"Hey Kate!" Caleed out Mikey.

"NO!" I whispered frantically.









Ok, dats it for now loves.





Plz Review PLZ!!!!



I desperately need to know what you think!




Review = Love
Sign up to rate and review this story