Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

...OUT...

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

HEHE MORE FORESHADOWING....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1515 words

0Unrated
ERINS POV
We were driving for only about 10 minutes before it started to pour rain. I frowned.

“Why does it have to rain on my wedding day?” I asked to whoever was listening.

“God is crying tears of joy,” Kamz told me giving my shoulder a squeeze.

I smiled and went back to looking out the window. Twenty minutes later, we arrived at the hairdressers. We got the limo driver to park as close to the doors as possible and we ran in really fast, barely getting wet.

I stood at the front desk and waited for the receptionist to check for our names. She was still looking 5 minutes later.

“HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO FIND THE NAME MANNING?!” I exclaimed at the lady.

She looked up at me, shook her head and went back to looking. I growled and slumped down in a chair. A second later my stylist walked by.

“ANTONIO!” I exclaimed standing up from the chair.

“ERIN DARLING, I was waiting for you!” he smiled giving me a huge hug.

He called over three other stylists and directed the girls and I to some chairs. We all sat down and told our stylist what we wanted for our hair. I gave Antonio my veil and tiara as well.

After about an hour of styling and hairspray we were all done. I looked in the mirror and smiled widely.

“I love it so much, thank you so much Antonio!” I exclaimed happily and gave him a huge hug.

I looked at Chelsea, Kamz and Izzy and they were also thanking their stylists. I started to pull out my wallet to pay until Antonio stopped me.

“For my favourite person, this is free,” he smiled pushing my wallet closed.

I basically jumped on his head giving him a great big hug.

“You’re the best,” I told him, “You’re coming to the wedding right?” I asked him raising an eyebrow.

“But of course, it starts at 4:00 right?” He asked.

“Yeppers, I’ll see you then,” I replied giving him a wave.

I started towards the door; I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the rain.

“Antonio, you don’t happen to have two umbrellas do you?” I asked over my shoulder.

He held up his index finger and walked into the back room. He walked back out holding two black umbrellas. He handed one to Chelsea and I and one to Kamz and Izzy.

“Thanks a million, I owe you,” I told him.

We walked out opening the umbrella before we got wet. We ran out to the limo and got in quickly.

“Any last stops before the church?” the driver asked.

“Nope I don’t think so,” Izzy said looking around the limo.

Chelsea and Kamz shook their head.

“Stop at the first convenience store you see,” I told him.

The driver nodded and started to drive.

Everyone looked at me. “I need ice cream,” I told them. They all laughed and nodded.

ANDYS POV.

I can’t believe this day was here, I am getting married. I tapped my fingers furiously on the table in the restaurant we were in for lunch.

“Calm yourself,” Patrick told me, after taking a sip of his drink.

“Sorry, I am just really nervous,” I said, continuing to tap my fingers.

CHELSEAS POV.

We had already stopped to get our ice cream and we were on our way to the church. We had already demolished the ice cream and we were all sitting in silence, except the tapping of Erin’s fingernails on the window. The tapping got faster and loud as we got closer to the church.

“Calm yourself,” Izzy told her, giving her a slight squeeze on the shoulder.

We arrived at the church 5 minutes later and the rain had stopped. I looked up at the sky, its not going to stay dry for long.

“We better hurry in,” I told the girls.

We rushed in and went straight to our room.

ERINS POV.

I looked at the clock which read 3:00, I panicked. I ran out of the room and into the bathroom down the hall. I locked the door, and slid down it slowly.

“Erin, are you in here?” I heard coming from outside in the hall.

“No,” I murmured.

“Erin, c’mon, you have to come out of there,” I heard again, I recognized the voice as Izzy’s.

“No I don’t,” I murmured again.

JOES POV.

We got to the church and we walked in and looked around. I saw Izzy, Kamz and Chelsea standing outside of a doorway talking into it. Chelsea saw me and she came over to us.

‘Whats going on over there?” I asked nodding in the direction of the room.

“Erin locked herself in the bathroom,” Chelsea told us.

“What? Why? I want to talk to her,” Andy said starting to walk towards the room.

Chelsea stopped him. “You’re not supposed to see her until 4:00, shoo!” she said waving her hands in the direction of the room we were to get ready in.

Andy sighed and walked off to the room.

“Do you want me to try to get her out?” I asked.

“Good luck,” Chelsea said giving him a push in that direction.

ERINS POV.

I heard some shuffling from outside of the room, then a knock.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Joe,” I heard.

I sighed, “I’m not coming out of here,” I told him.

A minute later I heard another knock.

“Who is it now?” I asked, getting pissed off.

“Its Pete, let me in,” I heard him say.

“No,” I replied.

PETES POV.

‘Erin, let me in, or I am going to kick down this door!” I exclaimed.

I heard some shuffling and a second later a click. I smiled proud of what I accomplished and I walked in. Erin was standing there, staring into the mirror. I walked behind her and stood there for a second.

“Whats wrong?” I asked her, putting my hands on her shoulder.

“I’m scared and nervous,” she replied looking at my right hand, which had on the ring she gave me.

“There’s nothing to be scared or nervous about, you are marring the guy you love,” I told her, picking up her hand that had her engagement ring on it to show her.

“Yeah I know, but what happens if something goes wrong in our relationship?” she asked looking at me through the mirror.

“No relationship is perfect, and if it was, wouldn’t it be boring?” I asked her putting my head on her shoulder.

“Yeah, yeah it would. But what if we get in a stupid fight and we end up splitting up?” she asked, her voice getting higher.

“For you two, no fight would ever split you up,” I told her, brushing an eyelash off her cheek. “Make a wish,” I told her holding out the eyelash in front of her.

She blew it off and turned around and gave me a tight hug.

“You’re the best guy friend in the world,” she said, but it was muffled by my shoulder.

ERINS POV.

I unlocked the door and walked out to see Izzy, Kamz, Chelsea, Joe and Patrick sitting on the opposite side of the hallway talking. Chelsea stood up and walked over to me engulfing me in a hug. I pulled away and smiled at everyone.

“Let’s go get ready,” I said with a smiled.

Everyone got up and went to the room they were supposed to be in. I stood in front of the mirror putting on my makeup, when Charlie burst into the room covering his eyes and waving his over arm around.

“Can I look?” he asked.

We all stared at him until he slowly uncovered his eyes. He smiled and smoothed out his suit.

“Andy wanted me to give you this,” Charlie told me, pulling out a velvet box.

I took the box from Charlie and opened it slowly. Inside was a silver heart shaped locket. I put my free hand over my mouth, and then slowly opened the locket.

The tiny writing inside read: To the most beautiful woman in the world on our wedding day. Love always, Andy.

I was in awe. “Charlie, can you help me put this on?” I asked him lifting the locket out of the box.

He nodded and did it up. “Thank you, now shoo, I gotta put my dress on!” I laughed.

He quickly scurried out of the room. I put on my dress and got Kamz to zip it up. I put on my shoes and smoothed out my dress.

"Chelsea! Chelsea! How does this look?" I asked worriedly checking my make-up. I turned around to see her sitting in the chair in her dress with her head in her hands staring at the TV.

"Chelsea?" I asked again. She held up a finger signaling me to shush.

The Office was on and Jim Halpert graced the screen. I rolled my eyes and continued getting ready.
Sign up to rate and review this story