Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Demon Within

A Kiss Wont Make This Better

by falloutpanicgirl 3 reviews

It's late at night and Jon and Brendon are walking alone. The dont realize that they are being followed though,by someone who can put an end to Brendon's life for good.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2008-08-16 - 1037 words

0Unrated
Summary: Brendon,Pete,Patrick,Spencer,amd Ryan with the occasional help of Jon and Gabe. What an unusual group of friends! Demons,monks,humans,half demons and even the walking dead. However they all have one thing in common destroy the demon that has mocked them or caused them pain. Not to mention all the unlikely sexual tension that takes place. Orginally co-written with Ash,now it will be written with Babs.


Chapter One A Kiss Won't Make This Better

Brendon was walking through a quiet little village with his boyfriend Jon. Jon was your everyday human,whilst Brendon was not. On top of Brendon's head were two adorable little ears. Brendon was a half demon. His mother was one of the most strongest bear demons ever. His father was a human. This was the reason Brendon's older brother William despised him so much. Brendon looked up at Jon with sad eyes. "Think he'll manage to kill me?"

"I highly doubt it Brendon. You have amazing capabilities." Jon answered giving him a reassuring smile. Jon could never understand why Brendon liked him so much, but it never bothered him. He enjoyed it all the while.
Brendon smiled clinging to his boyfriend. His ears twitched he swore he heard something but his ears were sensitive so he made have been hearing animals in the nearby woods. Unknown to them they were being followed.

Jon hadn't noticed anything. He just smiled and enjoyed his time with Brendon as always. he looked at Brendon and raised an eyebrow at how he looked, "What?"
"I hear something but everyone's asleep right?"
Jon nodded. "Everyone should be asleep"
Behind them Patrick's sneaker crunched on a few sticks. He was usually a kind-hearted friend of these two,namely Jon but something was different.

Jon turns his head and sees Patrick. "Oh..Hello Patrick. What are you doing?"
"Putting an end to a great evil" He grabbed an arrow and pulled it back in bow. He took aim at Brendon's chest.
Jon's eyes widened"NO!" He stood in front of Brendon at the last moment.
"Jon no don't do it! He's possessed!" Brendon tried to move his boyfriend but he was to late. The arrow hit Jon. He was going to die from all of the blood loss but due to Patrick's powers,Brendon couldn't touch it.
Jon stared at Brendon blankly. "I..love you.." And with that his eyes glazed over.
"Jon! No,no!" He glared at Patrick. "You're dead!"

William sat in a tree amused. "So Brendon, what will you do without your precious Jon?" He smirked laughing.
"You,you did this? You bastard!"
"What a complement! I save you from a terrible fate and you thank me by calling me a bastard? I feel so unloved."
"You didn't save me from anything"He flexed his claws.

"Yes I did. I saved you from pulling an idiotic mistake like our mother did. Be happy."
"He kept me happy! What do you care!"
"Happiness comes from power. Which you don't have anyway."
"I do! Indeed"
"Then why would I be able to do this?" William pointed his hand at Brendon and an invisible poisonous rope wrapped around him.
Brendon squirmed. "I have my powers!"
"Then get out of that." With that Will disappeared.
He squirmed some more trying to slash it with his own claw but couldn't. One swift movement of an arrow and he was freed. "Don't expect me to save you again half-demon,I won't spare you again. Your brother however is dead."


William scowled looking at Jon. He couldn't believe he was going to resurrect the disgusting human. "You won't be able to do much for Brendon still..."He resurrected his spirit.

Brendon sat alone. He had slain a few under demons but he wasn't satisfied.
Jon sauntered towards Brendon a malicious look in his eye.
"Jon...is..that...you?"
Jon grinned, "Yes Brendon. It's me."
"But I watched you die"
"It doesn't matter dear. I've been resurrected just for you." He held his arms out
Brendon's ears wiggled happily. "I'm so happy!"
"I am too" Jon held him grinning evilly to himself.
Brendon snuggled his nose into Jon's chest.
Jon's hand glowed a warm purple color as he released spirit power into Brendon's chest and stomach.

Brendon blasted back. "Jon what did you do that for"

"You didn't save me Brendon. You could have and you didn't."He practically snarled.
"I can't touch spiritual arrows! You know that! Patrick's father was the high priest! That powers powers may even conquer yours!”

"Does it matter? I died and you did nothing about it."

"What was I supposed to do"

"I know you could have helped Brendon. I'm not an idiot. There are ways around it..."

“Not when you're a half demon!"
"Full demons can get around it. You always said you would be a full demon someday you'd figure it out."
"We were working on it!”

The unmistakable sound of of an arrow being drawn was heard. "There's a demonic aura around you Jon what has happened to you?"

"Leave this poor human alone half demon! I shall save you from your possession!" A voice yelled and a young male threw charms at Brendon.

Brendon squeaked and ran away as fast as he could.
Patrick's arrow hand turned. "Who goes there?"


"I am the miraculous monk Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third. And you?"
"Patrick Martin Stumph just you're everyday human."
"You know archery that is skill"
"Yes I do. Now leave the half-demon alone"
"Why he possessed this poor soul didn't he?" He motions to Jon
"No half demon could do this besides that man is not of this world"
Pete stared at Jon and realized. "I see now. The poor soul is trapped on this earth?"
"Yes" Patrick's ears twitched. "William"
"Well well well the human realizes its me now." William chuckled a wide grin on his face.
"I'm not a mere human demon" He released the arrow he had been holding aimed at William.

William merely whipped it away with his poison rope. "Jonathan you owe me remember?" Jon just nodded and stepped next to William and all Patrick and new comer Pete could do was stare.
Sign up to rate and review this story