Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Fountain

by Keyore-chan 0 reviews

What happens when an old friend of Hitsugaya’s returns from a mission she was accidentally sent on 2 years prior? (Hitsugayaxoc)

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji,Kuchiki Byakuya,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo,Matsumoto Rangiku - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 827 words

1Original
Bleach fanfiction prolog: Crying For Help

It had been two years since she had set her gaze upon this place.

Two years since she was able two walk down a street and not have to been on constant watch for a hollow.

Two years since she had seen some of theses familiar faces. Two years since the day she, Izumi Taki, fresh out of the soul reaper academy, had left on her first mission.

Completely unaware the she was headed for the village of kuro Ouka, aka hell on earth.

The villages name meant black cherry blossom, and black is exactly what the monstrous place had been. It was a village the had not been checked up on by any shinigami in many years. So when she, her mission captain and 2 comrades had arrived, there was not a single sine of life beside the beastly hollows that completely infested the place.

The mission had sounded simple enough, go in, kill all the hollows, cross over all the souls, rescue any survivors, and get out. It was only supposed to have taken a few months. But no, the condition of the village was far worse then they had originally thought. So that now, two years later, she was limping down the streets of distract 23 of the soul society with one of her wounded possibly dead comrade slung over her shoulder, Headed for Seireitei.

Those two years where nothing but pain and misery, for her and her four person team. In the first year they lost two comrades, there captain and a boy by the name Kain. Leaving her and her other comrade, a girl named Ruka Souin, to finish the mission alone.

They barely managed to finish the mission on there own, and toward the end they where caught off guard by a very powerful hollow and Ruka was injured so badly that she could not move, let alone fight.

So, Izumi had to defeat the hollow on her own. It was hard and she was shore they where not going to make it back alive. But she had done it, and now she carried her comrade on her back. Supporting her with one hand and holding the broken blade of her zanpaku-to in the other, using it as a kind of walking stick to support her and Ruka
Sign up to rate and review this story