Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon

Makoto Kino and her Answering Machine From Hell!

by Roo 3 reviews

Poor Makoto... getting an answering machine for her telephone really wasn't such a good idea. (PG for a couple of swear words and a lot of burping)

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Makoto (Jupiter),Minako (Venus) - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 1020 words - Complete

2Funny
RINNG!

"Hello, this is Makoto Kino. I can't come to the phone at the moment, so if you'll please leave your message at the sound of the tone, I'll call you back as soon as I can. Bye!"

BEEEP!

"*BUUUUUUUUUUUURRP!* Ha, ha, ha!"

CLICK!





RINNG!

"Hello, you have reached the phone of Makoto Kino. I can't come to the phone right now, so if you leave a message at the sound of the tone, I'll call you back. However, If you're that idiot who keeps calling just to burp at my answering machine, then PLEASE quit it. It stopped being funny around the sixth time. Okay, bye!"

BEEP!

"...Oh yes, hello Mako-chan! Are you having problems with your answering machine? I can come over and help fix it if you want! Oh, this is Minako, by the way. I was just calling because I've lost my henshin pen and I wondered if I'd left it at your place. Um, see you later!"

CLICK!





RINNG!

"Hello, this is Makoto Kino, I'm not home, and if this is Minako, don't you dare try to 'fix' my answering machine! I still have nightmares about the time you tried to 'fix' my TV! ...If it isn't Minako, please leave a message at the sound of the tone. Thank you!"

BEEP!

"Hello, Mako-chan, this is Artemis. I'm just calling to say that Minako found her henshin pen under her bed. I keep telling her she needs to tidy up a bit more often, but she never listens... sorry to have bothered you. Bye."

CLICK!





RINNG!

"Hello, Makoto Kino speaking. I'm not able to come to the phone right now, so please leave a message at the sound of the tone. Thank you!"

BEEP!

"*BUUUUUUU-UUUUU-UUUURRRRP!* Ha, ha, ha!"

CLICK!




RINNG!

"Hello, this is Makoto Kino! Leave your message at the sound of the tone, unless you're just planning to burp at me, in which case I'm going to have to ask you to GET A LIFE! Thank you."

BEEP!

"Hello... This is Usagi... I just wanted to test your answering machine! ...I wasn't going to burp, I promise. Maybe this isn't a good time. I'll call you back later."

CLICK!




RINNG!

"Makoto Kino here! I'm not home! If anyone out there has an important message for me, then leave it at the sound of the tone, otherwise please hang up! Got it? Good! Thank you!"

BEEP!

"Mako-chan, this is Minako! I just wanted to say that Artemis had no business whining about me to your answering machine! Oh, and that offer to fix it is still open, by the way. There's something wrong with that machine, it makes your voice sound cranky. Anyway, bye!"

CLICK!





RINNG!

"This is Makoto Kino. Please don't leave a message at the sound of the tone unless it's something important. And by important, I mean important. Something that absolutely can't wait. Thank you. Goodbye."

BEEP!

"Artemis here. I just wanted to apologize for Minako. Again. And I also wanted to point out that I do not whine. --- No, I don't! Mina, I'm talking on the --"

CLICK!





RINNG!

"Makoto Kino here. Speak. Or don't. See if I care."

BEEP!

"Mako-chan, tell Artemis I'm not speaking to him!"

CLICK!





RINNG!

"This is Makoto Kino's hotline for fights between Minako and Artemis. Artemis, I believe you're next in line. Minako's not speaking to you, so please leave your message for her after the sound of the tone. I would ask you to fight in person like normal people, but we all know that I have nothing better to do than change these answering messages all the time."

BEEP!

"...All right, Mako-chan, I can take a hint. We'll stop calling now."

CLICK!





RINNG!

"Makoto Kino speaking, leave message at sound of tone, bye!"

BEEP!

"*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-URP!* Ha, ha, ha!"

CLICK!





RINNG!

"This is Makoto Kino. Leave your message at the sound of the tone, unless, and I want to make this absolutely clear, unless you just want to burp at me."

BEEP!

"*BUUUUURP BURP BUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUUURP!* Ha, ha, ha!"

CLICK!





RINNG!

"This is Makoto Kino! Listen, you damn burper, I've had it up to here with you! if you don't stop calling me RIGHT NOW, I'm personally going to track you down and kick your ass so hard you won't be able to sit for a week! Am I making myself clear?!"

BEEP!

"...it's... Usagi again... (sniff) I'm sorry, Mako-chan... (sniff) I didn't mean to upset you! (sob) I just wanted to hear if you were all right! DON'T BE MAD AT MEEEEEEEE! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

CLICK!





RINNG!

"This is Makoto Kino, the world's biggest idiot. I'm really sorry if I've been rude on this answering machine, but I've had a really lousy week. (sigh) Please leave your message at the sound of the tone."

BEEP!

"*BUH-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!!* Ha, ha, ha!"

CLICK!





RINNG!

"This is Makoto Kino and her answering machine from Hell. What was I thinking when I bought this thing anyway?! Anyway, please leave your stupid message at the sound of the stupid tone, and I might even get to hear it before I smash this damn machine with a large hammer. Bye!"

BEEP!

"Hey, Mako-chan, this is Minako. Still having problems with your answering machine? Well -- I was calling to apologize for bugging you earlier on, but you know what? I'll make it up to you! I'll come over to help you fix that answering machine first thing tomorrow! Just don't tell Artemis I called, cause I kinda promised him I wouldn't... Well, bye! See ya tomorrow!"

CLICK!





RINNG!

"Heee heee heee... Hello. You have reached Makoto Kino's phone. Isn't it a wonderful day? I you'd like to leave a message at the sound of the tone, then by all means, be my guest. Especially if you're that hilarious burper. Because it's going to be the last message you'll ever get to leave on this answering machine. Minako is coming over to -- hee hee hee -- repair it for me today. And I'm going to watch, and I'm going to LAUGH! Hell, why wait? I'll start laughing now! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEE...
Sign up to rate and review this story