Categories > Original > Drama > The Love of Best Friends

The Love of Best Friends

by Jamila-B 0 reviews

2 best friends, one dies, the other can't live with herself.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 307 words

0Unrated
The blood runs slowly down my arms, dripping off my hands to the ground below. I fall down to my knees, realization of what I had done dawning on me. Tears slide down my face, mingling with the blood. I drop the small silver blade; it hits the floor with a clatter. With a sob, I too hit the ground.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I gain consciousness once again I see that I am still in the dark, deserted factory I was in last night. The dried blood on my face and arms itches and my neck hurts from lying so uncomfortably.
I look around and see why, the reason why there was blood on me, the reason why I felt so sad and drained of energy. Then I see it; a body, lying only a few feet from me; the body of my best friend. She had died trying to save me, and this is how I replayed her? Sitting alone in a factory, crying?
A weak repayment for the events which had gone on the night before.
My best friend, Ally, had jumped in front of a bullet, heading straight for me. The men attacking had then gotten any weapons they had out.
Knives, baseball bats, golf clubs, anything they could use to cause Ally and I any more pain then we were already in. They had then run at us, and soon we were all caught up in the commotion of it all, the men trying to attack us, and Ally and me trying to get away.
Soon the men had fled, for no reason at all. Ally was lying on the floor, stab wounds and bruises all over her beautiful face and body.

Authors note - Sorry it ends so quick, read next chapter to finish it!!
It wouldn't let me do the story properly :@
Sign up to rate and review this story