Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bella. Im Here.

Bella. Im Here.

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 3 reviews

slash. youll love it >.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 2939 words

0Unrated
as I paced up and down the bus, bored as fuck, I took this time to think. What’s going to happen when we get married? Are we going to get married? What if frank isn’t as serious as I am about this? Will he leave me? Will I be disowned? I crawled into the darkest corner I could find. At the back of the bus where all the amps and other luggage is. I sat in the corner in between two Fender amplifiers. What’s going to happen when I go home for Christmas? Will he come too? Will he stay here and go out partying all night with gee? Will he meet someone else? Will he cheat? And then I stopped. “would he cheat?” I pondered out loud. “will who cheat?” bob walked in and sat next to me. “no one don’t worry.” Still deep in thought. I got my mind stuck on frank cheating. I felt my eyes getting glassy. I tried to wipe it away before bob saw. But it was too late. “Annie, what’s wrong? Talk to me.” I broke away from my thoughts. “what if he cheats on me bob?” silent tears rolled down my face. He reached his arm out and I smiled. I leaned in to him and rested my head on his chest as he hugged me close. “awe Annie. What made you think about that?” he cooed softly in my ear. “I was just thinking about us. Does he take us as seriously as I do?” I was pretty sure my eyeliner was smudged all over my face by now. So I didn’t bother trying to clean it up. “I don’t know. I really don’t. but I do know one thing.” He lifted my chin gently and looked me in the eye. “oh yer? What’s that?” he wiped my eyes and looked at me seriously. “I do know that he loves you. He loves you more than life. And if he ever did cheat on you. He would have to be pretty damn shit faced. Trust me. When your not around he does. Not. Shut. Up! “Annie this. Annie that! Oh guess what?” “what” “Annie blah. Blah. blah!!” he laughed. I giggled and sighed. “thankyou bob. You ARE my best friend. I love you man.” We hugged a bit closer for a moment then he stood and lifted me up too. “just trust me Annie. You are his world. If he ever hurt you he would most probably kill himself. If I don’t get to him first.” Bob pulled me into a hug again and squeezed me tight. “I love you, Annabelle.” Wow. I don’t think he’s ever actually called me by my real name before. “as do I Robert.” He hated being called Robert. He looked at me as pissed as hell. I giggled and ran for it. “heeeellllpp!!” I screamed running as fast as I could with bob speeding up behind me. Frank slowly came out of the toilet and was fixing his fly when I collided wit him. “uuhhff!” I knocked him flat on his back but kept running. “sorry babe. Gotta keep going. Don’t want bob chewing my carcass now do we?” we ran past ray and gee on the wii. And past mikey and Alicia in the bunks.-–doing god knows what—and we found the end of the bus. “shit!” I turned to see bob leaning on the wall. “shit girl you run fast. But now you got nowhere to go! Your cornered. I win you loose. Nah. neh. nah. neh. nah. nah!” he sang. “what you gonna do to me?” he stopped dancing around and looked at me. “I don’t know yet.” He edged closer and I backed away. I hit the lounge behind me and was stuck. He walked close and leaned down. I shut my eyes and felt myself being lifted. When I opened my eyes I felt like I was flying. The lounge I was previously sitting on was becoming further and further away. I figured he had me on his shoulder. I started kicking and screaming. “put me down! Put me down you big fat gorilla!” I screamed and he giggled. “im one damn good lookin’ gorilla, don’t you think?” I giggled and sighed. “if it will make you put me down yes!” he made a mock hurt groan. “oh well. I guess your never going to walk on solid ground ever again!” I gasped and started kicking harder. I pounded his ass with my fists. “ooh! That feels good. Keep going!” he moaned. “eew no!” I squealed pulling my hands away. “help me! Mikey! Alicia! Help me!” I screamed as we passed their bunk. I grabbed the curtain and pulled as bob dragged me away. Mikey was laying on Alicia. She screamed and pulled her bra back on properly. “oh my gosh! Im so fucking sorry!” mikey shut the curtain again. We reached the lounge room slash kitchen and Gerard was making coffee. One for him, one for ray, and one for frank. “hey gee I might have one of them.” Bob grunted as I squirmed to escape his firm grip. “hey Toro-sorus, can you hold this a sec? I gadda piss?” he gave a confused look but agreed. Bob lifted me off his shoulder and onto ray’s. “im not a toy!” I squealed laughing. I heard the bathroom door shut and lock and took it as a chance to seek revenge. “hey ray, if you put me down ill give you my last piece of gum.” Ray was a sucker for gum. I knew he couldn’t resist. I felt the soft carpet on my feet. And I sighed. I looked up at ray. He had his hand stretched out and puppy dog eyes splayed upon his face. “what?” he gawked “oh yer the gum.” I ran to franks bunk and reached under his pillow. I pulled out his condom box. (I put my gum in there so no one else will steal it) and grabbed my last piece. “here you go.” I placed it in his hand and he grinned. “you’re the best!” he hugged me. “ok. ok down boy down!” I heard the toilet door flush and I knew I had to hide. “you guys don’t know where I am. Ok?” “don’t know where who is?” all three said in unison. “good boys.” I patted them on the head and ran towards the bunks. I could hear mikey and Alicia whispering. I climbed up and looked in franks storage space above his bunk. I found my toy snake and giggled. Bob is shit scared of snakes. I got down and slowly climbed up into bobs storage space and shut the door.

“im gonna go have a shower before this whole signing thing. Ok?” I giggled and put the snake in a pair of his boxers. “wait! Bob come here I wanna show you something quickly!” ray called and I heard him agree and the practise room door shut. I opened the door and frank came and helped me out. “hey babe.” I said as he carried me bridal style to our bunk. He laid me down and climbed in ontop of me and shut the curtain. “what’s u-“ frank forced his lips onto mine and roughly kissed me. Every once and while I would feel his tongue dart in and out of my mouth. And he would pull away, daring to take a breath. “i. love. You.” He said between breaths. Shocked and still registering to what was happening all I managed to say was. “mhmm”

I curled my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer. He placed his hands on my hips and played with the elastic on my sweats. I felt the hem on the bottom of my shirt lift and his ice cold hands grip my waists. I gasped, but it just added to the pleasurable friction he was making as he grinded his crotch against mine. He stopped kissing me and moved his head to beside mine. “do you feel that?” he cooed in my ear. Making me shiver at his sexy voice. “feel what?” I giggled. He grinned and pressed his package down on me. I gasped as I felt his erection press against my crotch. He giggles and travelled his hands down my sides and down to the elastic around the edge of my sweats. Again. But this tim he pulled them down. And off. He ran his hand up my inner thigh. Up. Up. Up. To my underwear. He looked down and smiled. “Your wearing our sex undies.” I giggled. “yep.” (o btw. There is a pair of undies that he has bought for me and I bought him a pair of boxers, that we wear if we want to have sex that day.) “are you wearing yours?” he smirked. “you’ll just have to find out yourself.” It’s a good thing frank got the top bunk. There’s a hell of a lot more room up there than the others.

I leaned on him and he laid on his back I straddled his waist and leaned down. Sliding my hands up his shirt and onto his chest. “oh I will. Don’t you worry.” I cooed in his ear. He shivered and I pulled my hands out. I slid down to the end of his bunk and laid on his legs. His belt buckle was easy to get rid of. Then his button and zip. And were on the road to the emerald city. I always said that. It was code for sex. I dragged off his jeans and thankfully he was wearing his boxers too. I crawled up his tiny frame and lifted his shirt over his head. “hold on” he reached up to the roof and grabbed our ‘do not disturb’ hotel door knob hanger. And stuck it to the outside of his bunk. So no one would do to us what I accidentally did to Alicia and mikey. I wonder what they were doing in there anyways?

Smiling I straddled his waist again. I pulled my shirt off and threw it out into the corridor between the bunks along with my sweats his jeans and his top. slowly leaning down I started placing butterfly kisses on his neck. Down over his chest and over his belly. I kissed his happy trail and met the crinkled band at the top of his boxers. I ripped his boxers off as quickly as I could and threw them out of the bunk. I laid down between his legs and he lifted them into an arch.

I took franks throbbing member into my hands and slowly started pumping him. I heard him moan and grip the sheets tighter. I rubbed my thumb over his tip and spread his precum. Licking his tip I took him fully in. I swirled my tongue around his penis and gently dragged my teeth from the bottom up to his tip. He moaned real loud. And I heard the others groan in displeasure. But I continued anyways. I took him in and dragged out a couple more times and then deep throated. I felt him come in my mouth. His sweet bitter taste. I love it! I took him out again and started to pump him again. His member had deflated by then and I decided it was my turn. So I climbed up over his legs and sat on his midsection. Reaching back I undid the clasp on my bra and let it fall off. He smirked and threw it out. Raised his hands and gripped at my boobs. Pulling and teasing my nipples. I shuddered in pleasure and moaned his name. he pushed me and I laid on my back facing him. He attached our lips again and started kissing me roughly again. His tongue wrestling and trying to pin my tongue down. He gripped at one of my boobs and teased my nipple. He licked and nibbled and pulled and rubbed. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. His hand slowly slid down my side and over my belly. His cold fingers wrapped around the elastic band on my underwear and the pulled them down. Over my knees and off my feet.
“oh my fucking god! There’s a fucking snake in my locker! Ray come and get it!!” bob squealed like a little girl. I heard ray and Gerard’s feet thudding on the bus floor as they came to investigate. “gee can you chuck us our clothes?” frank stuck his head just out of the curtain. Gerard leaned against his bunk wheezing and spluttering trying to catch his breath. “here you go Bella. Shall we finish this off later?” I agreed and we both got dressed. I pulled the curtain back and looked into the kitchen to find bob sitting at the table with his knees pulled up to his chest. Frank went and joined Gerard mikey and ray scoping out the snake theory. “bob you can stop freaking out now. It’s a fake.” Bob looked up. He looked as he was going to explode. Ok maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all. “whos is it?” he said. Trying to keep calm. No one answered. We all just looked around at each other, seeing if anyone else would take the wrap for me. “I said who the fuck does it belong to?!” he yelled standing. knocking a glass off the table and letting it smash into 100 tiny pieces on the floor. We all jumped back as he clenched his fists at his sides. “its mine!” frank yelled stepping forward. “I realise now that it was a bad idea.” Bob charged for frank. Before anyone could react bobs left hook collided with franks chin. Frank flew backwards into the cupboard and fell to the floor. He was out clean. His lip was busted and he had blood everywhere.

Bob just kept walking and locked himself in the bathroom.
“oh my fucking god!” I screamed. Everyone else was just standing there too shocked to move. I ran forward and cupped franks face in my hands. “Frankie? Frankie baby talk to me!” I screamed. Tears streaming down my face. Gerard and ray lifted him to the lounge and laid him there. “here you go!” mikey screamed at me. He threw a damp cloth at me to clean up frankies face. “thankyou. Hey can I please have some alone time with him for a minute. After all this is all my fault.” They all nodded and left.

“oh my god baby what have I done?! This is all my fault!” I cried into my lovers chest. The warmth was comforting. Straight away I realised the extent of frankies injuries. When bob hooked him. His teeth bit straight through his bottom lip. And his top right front tooth was all crooked. “what have I done to you?!” the once pearl white wash cloth was now a stained reddish pink. I collapsed into his chest again and cried my heart out.

“Annabelle? Annabelle!?” I woke to my name. “Frankie!” I screamed as I launched myself onto frank. “w-what happened?” he managed to spit out with some blood. His teeth were stained red and his lip had crusty dried up blood on his gash. “its all my fault! Im so sorry! I cant believe I let that happen! Im so. So. So. so sorry!” I poured my heart out to the warmth of the man I love and want to spend the rest of my life with. “its okay baby. Ide take the wrap for you any day. No matter what happens.” I looked up at him and he wiped my eyes. “hows bob?” he asked with genuine concern. “I don’t know. I haven’t left your side.” He smiled and kissed my lips. A gentle and loving kiss. Just what we needed. “ooow!” he groaned. “oh my god im sorry!” he giggled “its ok honey.
how long have I been knocked out?” Frankie stood and walked over to the toaster to examine his injuries. “I don’t know. I fell asleep.”

Then ray walked in. it took him a few minutes to realise Frankie was up. “Frankie!! Are you alright?” ray pounced on frank and they hugged each other close and gently swayed side to side. “yeah im fine ray. I got a busted lip. That’s all.” Then I remembered his tooth. God he’s always been so proud of his perfect teeth. Now ive gone and fucked them up. NICE GOING ANNABELLE!

“umm… baby that’s not all…” ray parted with him and they both came to sit with me. “what do you meant that’s not all?” oh god. I guess I shall just tell him. “baby. One of your teeth… when bob punched you… it got a bit crooked… IM SO SORRY!” I cried. And cried. And cried. God I cry a lot. They all probably hate me now. “awe. That’s ok babe. I was getting sick of perfect teeth anyways.” He smiled and hugged me tight. “this is all my fault. If I hadn’t played that STUPID trick on bob. None of this would have happened.” Ray walked around to the other side of the seat and hugged me too. “its ok Bella. None of us could of predicted he would react that way. Its not your fault.”
Sign up to rate and review this story