Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Here Is Your Verse

We've Got a Big Mess On Our Hands

by killxsmile 3 reviews

messy hair is the first telltale sign.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 888 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note: Bullet blenders and waffle irons go out to the following:

ssketchator
kissbetweenstars
dflip07
jewsicax

they're my favorites.

Chapter Twenty-Three: We've Got a Big Mess on Our Hands

I always put myself in destructive situations.
-The Academy Is...

*

Emi's POV

Panting, I rested my head against his chest.

Just yesterday, if someone had told me that I'd be in bed with a rockstar, I would have laughed in their face and asked for some of what they were smoking.

"That was...fucking amazing," he said, breathing heavily.
"Mmm. That it was..." I kissed his throat and nuzzled against him. He, in turn, rested his hands on my hips and grinned. Jesus, he was adorable.

As he pressed his lips to mine, someone started banging on the door.

"Tyson! We're on in five!"

"Ugh," he groaned in frustration. I climbed off him and looked for my clothes. I don't know how it happened, but my panties had made it across the room and onto a lampshade.

As I finished getting dressed, I felt his arms wrap around my waist. Chills went through my body as his breath hit the back of my neck. Turning around, I saw that his bright blue eyes were looking straight at me.

"Hang out later?"
"Yeah...but for now get on stage and kick some musical ass."
"I always do."

We shared a quick kiss before he grabbed his bass and ran out the door. I grabbed my cell off the floor and followed suit.

"Whoa!" Christina said as I walked out. "What happened to you?"
"Nothing, just wandered around the venue."
"Your hair speaks otherwise..." Crap, I forgot to fix that. I casually ran a hand through my hair, hoping that she wouldn't put 2 and 2 together. "Wait a sec, did you and Tyson...?"
"Well-" I looked down at my feet.
"Finally. You guys had 'cute couple' written all over you."
"That's not really the nature of our relationship..." She raised an eyebrow in confusion. "He's lonely. I'm lonely. We decided to be un-lonely together."
"...Friends with benefits?" I nodded.
"Pretty much sums it up."
"Be careful, Em. Tyson's a great guy, but I don't want to see you get hurt."
"I won't."

From backstage, I watched their set. I planned on watching from the pit, but the show was already in full swing. Being as small as I am, it would have been impossible to push my way to the front.

As they played 'Dance Inside,' Christina bobbed her head to the beat. The boys looked like they were having a blast on stage.

"Move down to me, slip into you..."

I couldn't help but smile as he glanced at me while singing.

*
After their set, I exchanged sweaty hugs with everyone. It was my favorite part of every show, hands down.

The boys talked to some fans and signed a few autographs, then we made our way back onto the bus.

"Are you up for a round of karaoke?" Tyson asked, setting up the PS2.
"Sure," I replied, sitting down on the sofa. "But aren't you tired of singing yet?"
"Me? Tired of singing?" he said, shocked. "Girl, you have no idea what you're talking about."

He popped Singstar Rock into the drive and handed a microphone to me.

*
As Tyson finished up "Kryptonite," Chris emerged from the back of the bus.

"It's 2 in the morning," he said, somewhat annoyed. "When are you guys going to bed?"

The scores came up on the screen. I had 15306. He had 15295.

"When I beat Emi."
"Dude, you're a professional recording artist. How the fuck can you be losing?"
"I don't know!" Tyson said, frustrated. "I think there's something wrong with my microphone."

"You wanna trade?" I asked.
"Yes I do."

"Can you guys hurry it up? I wanna go to sleep sometime this year."
"Yeah, yeah. Don't get your panties in a bunch."
"Ugh," he groaned. "You guys are assholes..."

As he walked to the back of the bus, we started another round of karaoke.

"The microphone switch won't help anything, I'm still gonna kick your ass."
"That's awfully big talk from a such a little girl."
"We'll see about that..."

*
Nick's POV

Christina's eyes fluttered open as we went over a speed bump.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."
"Mmmm, she mumbled into my neck. "G'morning."
"You hungry?" I asked, getting out of the bunk.
"Yeah..." she said, before hopping onto my back. "What do you have in mind?"
"Well there's cereal--"
"Heh, look at that."
"Huh?"

Christina pointed to the couch. Emi and Tyson had fallen asleep on each other, microphones still in hand.

"HEY, WAKE UP!" Chris yelled as he passed.

"What the?" Emi asked, lifting her head. Tyson groaned as she rolled onto the other side of the couch.

"Did you guys leave the Playstation running all night?" I asked.
"Shit, we must've fallen asleep after 'Dance, Dance...'" Emi said, running a hand through her hair.
"Wait, what's the score?" Tyson asked.

Emi grabbed the controller and clicked 'X'. The score screen came up and Tyson rolled his eyes.

"You've got to be kidding me..." he said, frustrated.
"Looks like I kicked your ass," Emi said, smirking.

*

GO REVIEW! It'll make my day, and then some. =P

PS. AIM me if bored. i'm always up for e-conversation. AIM = Disast3rous.
Sign up to rate and review this story