Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Between The Good and Bad

In the car

by Silver_moon46 0 reviews

On the way to the dance. Sorry its short but I don't have a lot of time but I havent updated in a while so Heres my treat ^.^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 353 words

0Unrated
The ride to the dance was much like every other ride. You and Gerard laughed and talked while listening to Black Flag and The Cure. Gerard looked at you “That dress really does look amazing on you” you smile at his complement, or maybe you smiled because he like you was blushing a thousand shades of red that you hadn’t realized existed. “You look quiet handsome your self Mr. Way” you reply smiling and blushing again. Mikey and Cassie sat in the back seat, they too were laughing and singing along with the songs.

“Gerard you do realize that we left Frankie alone with Caren right?” because of the uneven numbers going on Mikey, Gerard, Cassie and yourself were in one car. Bob, Mia, Ray and Nia were in another leaving Frank and Caren to drive themselves. Gerard’s widen and he pulls out his cell. He waits for Frank to answer. “Frankie!!!! Did you bring condoms??” he asked using his worried voice. “What the hell Gee?!?!” he asked and you could tell that he was annoyed with the accusation. “We aren’t doing that….yet and even if we were yes I did” Gerard was laughing now. “Well as long as your not going to nock her up, I mean I love ya Frankie but you get Caren pregnant and I’ll kill you myself”

No one including Frank missed the truth in Gerard’s words even though he said them laughingly. “Well we will see you at the Dance have fun kiddies” and he hung up. You turned the radio on it was the cure Lullaby and you loved the song. “Well at least were almost there this dress is gonna wrinkle if I don’t get off my ass soon!!” Cassie says from the back seat. “Yeah and then we will all reek havoc on that damn school!” Gerard says in agreement. Mikey and you share a look that very clearly states, oh brother there ganna get us expelled. Gerard notices this and then smiles evilly “Don’t worry we wont get into trouble….at least…..not much anyway”
Sign up to rate and review this story