Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Flipped: A different Inuyasha story

Episode 6: Revealed Stalker

by animecrazedgirl 0 reviews

We finally find out who our little red eyed stalker is!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Kirara - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-17 - Updated: 2007-08-17 - 3213 words - Complete

0Unrated
Japanese Volcabulary

Doryoku-Mamoru: Power-Protect

Inabakari tate: Lightning shield

Kaji tsume: Fire claw

Kogasu usu: Scorch strike

Kami: God

Arigato: Thank you

---------------------------

Disclaimer: Why do we have to put these up? It's not like some lawyers are gonna come bursting in and sue us so. . . I own Inuyasha! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!! Lawyers burst through door. What?! Start surrounding me and moving in. Okay! Okay! I don't own him! I don't own Inuyasha! Please don't hurt me! They leave and put back door. Whew! That was close! Here's the next chap!

-----------------------------

Episode 6: Revealed Stalker

Inuyasha and Kagome were still walking down the dirt road. Kagome walked ahead, not looking a bit tired. Inuyasha was lagging behind a bit, hardly concealing his fatigue, being too stubborn to admit it.

'I will not let a girl outwalk me.' He looked at her ahead of him, exasperatingly. 'She doesn't even look a little tired.' He straightened and his face became determined. 'I will not give in before her.' He nodded, brows furrowed, smirking.

Kagome up ahead, had noticed that her companion's breathing had been coming harder and that he had been drifting behind. She waited for him to finally ask for a stop. 'When's he just going to admit he's tired?' She looked back at him. 'He looks kinda bad.' As he looked up, she turned her head around quickly. 'But why should I care if he looks bad or not? He's the one who broke the jewel and so it's his own fault.' Thinking back reminded her of something else. 'I can't believe he just told me to 'stay' like that! He even did it twice! Sure, I probably looked pretty bad but hey! I was mad!' Thinking about it gave her an evil thought. 'Time for payback for the stays.'

"Inuyasha!" she called back in a sing song voice," You look kind of tired, don't you want to rest?"

He gave a small almost inaudible growl. 'I can't believe it! I can barely even growl! How am I still walking?'

"Hm", she said," Your face coloring sort of looks like a tomato. Do all humans look like that?"

Inuyasha silently fumed.

"Is that sweat or do you always smell that bad?"

Inuyasha's anger was being held by a thread.

"Awww. Are you being outwalked by a girl? Guess you must be really weak, then..."

The thread snapped.

"Stay! Stay! Stay! Stay!" Inuyasha said, red with anger.

Kagome's legs collapsed beneath her, driving her deeper in the ground, as she tried to hold back a cry, as she started to rub her crazily tingling legs.

"Why Kagome", said Inuyasha in a sickeningly sweet voice,"I guess you must of been more tired than you thought. Why don't we stop? We don't want you collapsing again, do we?"

"Why did you say it 4 times?" she grounded out.

He smirked. "One for each remark." He walked off the side of the road to take a break.

Kagome growled. 'Great plan, Kagome. You gained 4 more stays to add to your slowly growing collection.' She let her head drop down. 'Idiot.'

--------------------------------

"What is this?" Kagome asked, suspiciously.

"Try it", said Inuyasha," My mom packed it. You'll like it."

Kagome turned her nose from the so called "Sand-Witch." "I'm not going to eat a witch!" she announced, stubbornly.

"It's not a real witch!" he said, frustrated," It's just two pieces of bread with peanut butter spread between it!"

She eyed the strange food in her hand, suspiciously, and took a hesitant sniff.

"Just eat it already!" Inuyasha said, exasperatingly.

Finally, satisfied it wasn't a witch or didn't have any strange poision in it, she took a small bite. She tested it in her mouth before brightening and speedily consuming the rest. When it was gone, she licked the ends of her fingers but stopped and seemed to be struggling with something in her mouth.

"Stuck to the roof of your mouth?" asked Inuyasha, amusedly.

Kagome's cheeks pinked and as she nodded.

"Here." He handed her a bottle of water and she gulped it greedily.

"You want another sandwich?" he asked holding out another one.

She nodded and snatched it from his hand, consuming it as well, followed by another gulp of water. Inuyasha watched her antics, smiling to himself, eating his own, peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

3 more Peanut butter and a PB+J later, they were off again. Inuyasha walked with his black bag on his back and Kagome walked beside him her hands buried in the voluminous forest green sleeves.

Suddenly, Inuyasha stopped, eyes wide.

"Inuyasha?" said Kagome, noticing his sudden halt," What's wrong?"

"I don't know", he said," It was like. . . an image of a night blue shard popped up in my mind." He turned to her. "I think I sensed a shard of the Celestial Jewel."

Kagome's eyes widened slightly. "What direction?"

Inuyasha seemed to concentrate for a moment and pointed a little to the right, ahead of them.

"Well what are we waiting for?" she said," Let's go!"

Kagome took off running while Inuyasha tried to catch up.

"Hey! Wait for me!" He shouted.

The female half demon looked back and stopped before running back and coming to a halt before him. "This isn't gonna work." She bent down and put her hands behind her back.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Inuyasha stuttered.

"Get on my back."

"Wh-What'd you say?" said Inuyasha, staring at her.

She looked over her shoulder and said, slowly," Get on my back."

"No, no! I know what you said! I just. . . . I mean. . . what?!" he stammered.

She looked at him one eyebrow raised and said," You can't catch up to me and it's the fastest way to get there so get on!"

She quickly pulled him on to her back and took off, Inuyasha's cheeks tinged pink, as he gripped her shoulders. After awhile, Inuyasha thought,' This isn't so bad.' Then he said," I can sense the shard! It's really close now!"

"I sense a demonic aura!" Kagome shouted over her shoulder. She sped up and soon they came to a clearing.

"Stop! It's here!" said Inuyasha. Kagome came to a halt and dropped Inuyasha off her back. They looked around. "I don't see anything", said Inuyasha.

"Shhhh!" Kagome said, her dog ears twitching every which way. Inuyasha watched in wonder. 'It's weird to see that happen on anybody but Inushiro and she's a girl not a dog at that.' He shook his head. 'Snap out of it. You don't have time to watch her ears! There's a demon around here.'

"Where do you sense the shard?" said Kagome, ears still twitching. Inuyasha concentrated and soon his eyes widened. "Right behind us!" he shouted, trying to unsheathe Doryoku-Mamoru as he spun around. Kagome turned as a long sticky pink tongue wrapped around Doryoku-Mamoru. "What the-!" said Inuyasha, as the tongue started to pull. "Let go!" he shouted," Inabakari tate!" Doryoku-Mamoru glowed yellow and there was a fizzling sound as the tongue quickly let go.

Out of the shadows came a large brown toad walking on 2 feet, holding it's tongue. It had bulging yellow eyes and tiny black pupils. It had bumps and warts covering it's body and it looked at Inuyasha angrily. "What the hell just happened?" said Inuyasha, wide eyed.

"I believe you just did a lightning shield like you just said", said Kagome.

"Shut up! That's not what I meant and you know it!"

"Give me the shard of the jewell!" said the toad demon, it's tongue shooting out. Inuyasha tried to block with his sword but it went around and wrapped around his arm as a green haze started to surround it and Inuyasha's skin started to sizzle. "Aah!" Inuyasha cried out.

"Inuyasha!" said Kagome, leaping towards the tongue, claws out. "Kaji Tsume!" The tongue snapped and the rest of the tongue went back in the toad's mouth as he cried out in pain. The tongue holding Inuyasha, fell off revealing, a large red burn mark with green haze around it. Kagome turned back to the toad and growled. "You'll pay for doing that! Kogasu utsu!" A wave of heat came from Kagome's claws. The toad cried out as it was burned to a crisp before becoming ash with the jewell shard on top of the pile. Kagome turned to Inuyasha and kneeled beside him. "You idiot", she said," Toads have poision fumes on their tongue. Your not supposed to touch it."

Inuyasha glared up at her. "Oh thanks for the information", said Inuyasha sarcastically," Why didn't you tell me that earlier?!"

"You didn't ask", she said, shrugging one shoulder. Inuyasha's eyes narrowed as he looked at her exasperatingly before he shook his head, as he sighed," Nevermind." Kagome grabbed his arm and examined it. "Uh. . . What are you doing?" said Inuyasha.

"Seeing how bad it is", she said, looking at it, pressing around the edges," Does that hurt?"

"Not really. Just a bit of stinging", he said.

"How about that?" she said, pressing a little father.

"Still not bad but it stings a little more", he said.

"How's that?" she said, pressing in the very middle.

"Ow!" he said, jerking his arm away.

"Well that answers my question", she said, as he eyed her warily, holding the injured limb to his chest," You should put some water on that to soothe it and wash away the fumes before it gets worse." She got up and Inuyasha nodded reaching for his bag, pulling out a bottle of water. "Don't use all of it. Just as much as you need." Inuyasha nodded again as Kagome walked over to the pile of ashes, watching as the ashes blew away leaving the shard. "You're going to have the get the shard though. It's tainted and only you can cleanse it."

Inuyasha nodded again as he screwed the cap back on the bottle of water and set it back in his bag, getting up and walking over towards the shard. He reached down and picked it up as it seemed to clear and glow before dimming down as he set it in the jar with the other shard around his neck. "There we go", he said.

"We should start heading off soon", said Kagome, waiting as he grabbed his bag. He walked up beside her as they started to walk off. 'Kagome was acting. . . . nice. Really nice. It's strange but I think I like it.' Inuyasha smiled as he looked at her. She caught his gaze and looked at him, curiously, but his cheeks just got pink and he walked ahead.

As Kagome looked up at him walking ahead, she thought,' That was weird.'

--------------------------

It was night and Kagome and Inuyasha had set up camp. They sat around the fire, having just finished dinner which was sandwiches because Kagome wouldn't stop bugging him about it. Inuyasha looked at her ahnnoyed. 'So much for the nice Kagome.' He sighed. Suddenly, he stiffened. The feeling of being watched was back. He had felt it all day but had ignored it but now it was really started to creep him out.

"Inuyasha, you okay?" asked Kagome, brows furrowed.

Inuyasha shook his head. "Yeah, i'm okay." Inuyasha felt a shadow in front of him and saw Kagome, eyes narrowed in front of him, looking at him. "You've been acting weird all day. So don't tell me everything's fine."

Inuyasha looked at her for a while before he sighed. "Alright. It's just. . . . i've had this weird feeling all day. Like someone's watching me. It's really weird and it's giving me the creeps." He shuddered, adding to his words. "Hm", said Kagome. Suddnely, a roar came from the bushes. Both their heads snapped to the side. Behind a rock, orange flames were rising and a large dark shadow appeared. "Give me your jewell shards or face my wrath!" Inuyasha started to reach for Doryoku-Mamoru but Kagome stopped him and said," Wait." She got up and walked towards the rock. "Uh. . . Don't come any closer", said the shadow," or i'll eat you. Rar!"

Kagome stopped beside the rock and reached out her arm as she grabbed something before pulling it out. She was now holding a girl of about 8 or 9. She had blondish, creamy clolored hair pulled into two pigtails tipped with black. She had pointed ears, also tipped with black and her bangs were parted revealing a thin black diamond. She had large ruby eyes with two black slits for pupils and claws at the ends of each finger. 2 jagged black marks wrapped around her wrists and ankles. She had 2 tails of the same color as her hair tipped with black and with 2 jagged black stripes wrapping around beneath the black tips which was what Kagome was holding her by. She wore a sleeveless purple kimono reaching to mid thigh and with a lavendar tie around her waist. (If you've seen Kohaku's outfit, that's pretty much what it looks like but different coloring.)

"Hm", said Kagome," It's just a little cat demon."

"She's just a kid", said Inuyasha.

"Put me down you dirty mutt!" the kid shouted, waving her arms, her hands fisted.

"Did you just call me a mutt?" said Kagome.

"I knew that dogs were dumb but I didn't know they were deaf too!" she said, glaring.

"Why you little-!" Kagome said, fist raised.

"Kagome, stay!" Inuyasha shouted.

Kagome's legs collapsed beneath her and in her shock, she had release the girl. The girl stared down at Kagome in amusement. "What was that for?!" she shouted, rubbing her legs.

"Kagome! She's just a kid!" said Inuyasha," You're bigger than she is!"

Kagome growled but Inuyasha ignored her. Meanwhile, the cat demon was looking up at Inuyasha. Inuyasha kneeled down and looked her in the face smiling as he said," Oi. You okay?"

The girl's eyes widened and she smiled, cheeks pink as she nodded, saying," Mm-hm."

"Don't worry about Kagome", he said," I'll keep her in line." The girl nodded again. "So what's your name? I'm Inuyasha and that's Kagome" he said. She looked down, cheeks still pink, and said," Ki-Kirara." (It's pronounced Kilala for those of you who are wondering.)

Kagome didn't notice she was growling as she thought,' Kami! I can't believe it! That little girl has a crush on him!'

"Kirara", he said," That means Mica, doesn't it? That's a pretty name."

Kirara blushed again as she said," Arigato."

"So Kirara", he said," Why were do want our jewell shards and why have you been watching me?"

Kirara's eyes darkened and she bent her head, so her bangs covered her eyes. "I need the shards because my parents. . . ." She took a ragged breath." . . .were killed... b-by a demon. . . and I need the shards. . . so I can get stronger. . . . and I can avenge my parents." She sniffled. "What kind of demon?" said Inuyasha," I-It was some kind of shapeshifting demon and they came and k-killed them for the jewell shard, Dad found. Hey! You know what? He also mentioned something about a half demon named Kagome and some guy named Sesshoumaru too."

"What did you just say?!" Kagome demanded, shocked.

"He said something about Kagome and Sesshoumaru?" said Inuyasha," What exactly did he say?"

"H-He said", said Kirara," that '...at least you were more of a challenge then it took to kill Sesshoumaru and the filthy half-breed Kagome...' He said his name was Naraku but i'm not sure what his real form was though."

Kagome looked away, head bent, her bangs covering her eyes, growling. 'Naraku, huh? I'll avenge you first Sesshoumaru. I'll kill this, Naraku, then, i'll bring you back. I promise.'

Inuyasha looked at Kagome, sadly. 'Poor Kagome. I feel kind of bad for her. First, the guy she loves dies...' Chest clench'... and then she finds out that some guy named Naraku killed him? Oh Kagome. . .'

"Please", said Kirara," Just give me the jewell shards and i'll go." Inuyasha looked at her. "Please. . ."

Inuyasha sighed and said," Kirara. . . I can't give you the shards. We're collecting them so we can put the jewell back togeather so we need them."

Kirara turned around. "Hey!", said Inuyasha," I know! Why don't you travel with us? I mean, you don't have parents or anywhere to go. Plus, after what you've told us about this Naraku guy. . . it seems we're going to be going after him. You need to avenge your parents and Kagome needs to avenge Sesshoumaru. . ." Inuyasha felt sad but quickly thought,' Why am I sad? I don't care if she wants to avenge that stupid Sesshoumaru guy.' ". . . so what do you say?"

Kirara was still for a moment before she turned around and looked up. "Really? You wouldn't mind? I could come and avenge my parents."

"Of course", said Inuyasha," so. . . what do you say?"

Kirara smiled and said," Of course! I'd love too!" 'Plus', she thought,' I could get to know Inuyasha better. . .' she turned her head to glare at Kagome,'. . . and make sure she stays away from my Inuyasha.'

Kagome caught her glare and glared right back. Inuyasha seemed oblivious to the glares coming from both of them. "Alright so it's settled then. Kirara's coming with us."

"Wait!" said Kagome, breaking away from Kirara's glare," What did you just say?!"

"Kirara's coming with us", he repeated, slower.

She glared at him and said," And when did I agree with this?"

He looked at her with a glint in his eye and said," Right now."

"I did not!" said Kagome, angrily.

"Kagome. . .", said Inuyasha, warningly.

"What?!" she said, not getting the warning.

". . .stay", he said, simply.

Kagome found her legs collapsed beneath her and started to rub them franticly as she glared at him. "Kirara's coming", said Inuyasha," End of story. Now goodnight, i'm going to bed." With that, Inuyasha walked off to sleep leaving Kagome and Kirara. "Idiot", she said. "What do you want?" Kagome said, glaring. Kirara returned the glare, full force, as she narrowed her eyes and walked up to her and looked her in the face. "I want you to stay away from my Inuyasha. He's mine."

Kagome snorted. "You're just a kid."

Kirara's eyes narrowed and she said," I don't care. Back off. He's mine and when I grow up, he's going to be my mate."

"The day that happens, hell will freeze over", said Kagome, eyes narrowed.

"Then get out your heavy clothing", said Kirara," and tell me how it feels to be in a freezing cold hell."

"Watch your mouth, pipsqueak", said Kagome," We don't want you getting hurt, do we?"

"Was that supposed to be a threat?" Kirara scoffed.

"No", said Kagome," That was a threat."

Kirara's eyes narrowed as she said," Just back off. He's mine." With that, Kirara strode off. Kagome then realized she had been growling. She stopped and said," Stupid cat."

'Now what was that all about?' thought Kagome,' Why should I care if that stupid little girl likes Inuyasha.' She snorted. ' I don't care and that's final.' She nodded and leapt up in a tree to keep watch for the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story