Categories > Original > Romance > The Vampire in my closet

{::2::}A few months later

by Anarchy_Crow 3 reviews

It's a few months after Fayne met the shy vampire,Raphael,she begins to fall in love with him.Though he clearly doesn't feel the same way. *wink wink*

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-08-18 - Updated: 2007-08-18 - 511 words

0Unrated
Fayne ran through her door,throwing her backpack on her bed.She couldn't wait for nightfall to tell Raphael about her day,and what had happened.So she decided to tell him then.
"Raphael!Wake up!"
"Hmmm,"there was a slight stir in her closet that made her smile."Is it sundown already?"
"No but I couldn't wait to tell you!"
"YOU STUPID GIRL!"He screamed."YOU NEVER WAKE A VAMPIRE DURING THE DAY!"
Fayne was confused.As long as the sunlight didn't hit him he was fine.It was also a cloudy day so there was no threat.
"What?I don't understand?"
"YOU STUPID,STUPID GIRL!"Raphael swung open the closet door and grabbed a hold of Fayne.He lifted her straight in the air the slapped her across her face.
Fayne was stunned.The part of her face where his hand made contact stung like a thousand wasp.His hit was powerful.And scared Fayne.Would he go off the deep end?Would her mother walk into to find her dead corpse lying on the floor?
"Fayne,can you come help me?"her mother yelled
Raphael dropped Fayne onto the floor and shut the closet door.Fayne was jaw-dropped.
"Fayne what was that ruckus?"Her mother came running in."Are you ok?"
"Yea,I just hit my head on the closet door."
"It sounded like you dropped an elephant in here."Her mother held out her hand,then lifted her daughter off the floor.
"What did you need,mom?"
"Oh just help with dinner."
"Ok.I'll be right there."
Later that night,Fayne walked to her room.Before she stepped in she looked around to see if Raphael was out yet.When she saw he was no where to be found she walked in.
Fayne began to put on her night shirt.Suddenly the window opened.With no shirt or bra,there stood Fayne.
Raphael stood stairing.He didn't know what to say.
"Your indecent."He cleared his throat.
Fayne quickly slipped the the night shirt on.Then her shorts.
"Sorry,I,I didn't know you left.I figured you were,still asleep."
"No.I went out for some air.Umm, about earlier.I apologize."
"No.Its fine."Fayne sat on her bed slowly.Keeping a close eye on Raphael.
"I think I'm going to go to sleep."
"Wait,Fayne.I'm really sorry.Honest."Raphael slid onto the bed next to Fayne.He grabbed the brush and began brushing Faynes long brown hair.
"So what happened that you were so excited about?"
"Well,"Fayne smilled,"a guy asked me to the homecomming!"
"Homecomming?Who's comming home?"
"No!No!No!"She laughed."Its a dance."
"A dance?With a boy?"
"Yes!First time a boys asked me to anything."
"Oh."He said.He looked down."Oh.So when is the big occasion?"Raphael asked.
"Friday night."
"Two days?"
"Yes!"
"How long is it?"
"Until 12."Fayne was glistening with excitment."Well tommorow I'm going out to look for a dress.So I'm going to get some shut eye."
"Yea good idea."
Sign up to rate and review this story