Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway

Chapter Twenty Two

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

he got a new haircut. he likes it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-18 - Updated: 2007-08-18 - 1523 words

0Unrated
William’s POV-

“Come on William, one more song.” Sisky urged me.

I moaned. My vocals were completely worn out. I had been singing all day.

I got up, and walked into the room, and sat onto the stool.

“Play the track.” I said, when I was ready.

Soon, LAX to O’Hare’s music came on. It reminded me so much of Pete. He had seen some of my songs before I had produced them, I had shared them with him, and he knew how like, three went already.

3 months was long enough. We’re almost done with the album. One more song. Then we’ve got a long break before going on some sort of tour.

“It was a plane ride from LAX to O’Hare, and what happened next was a series of unfortunate events, please stay tuned for what happened next-” I began to sing, kind of loosing myself in the music, and just sang what I knew.

I looked beyond the glass and saw Sisky and Ellie. Ellie was on his lap, like always. Yeah, they’re dating now.

Pretty cute if you ask me. They’re both very much wrapped up in each other.

Soon enough, I finished the song, and got up, and out.

“I’m headed back. I’ll see you two later.” I said, grabbing my keys.

“You aren’t going to hang around? Me and Ellie were thinking of going to the mall or something!” Sisky said.

“Nah, I’m pretty beat. I’ll just see you two some other time.” I said, waltzing out.

I walked over to my car, and got in.

I turned the radio on, and listened to FUCT for a bit.

As A Little Less Sixteen Candle started, my heart kind of sunk. I missed filming that. I missed dressing up, and feeling hot.

I never feel hot anymore. I’m actually quite self conscious now a days. I’m always playing with my hair, making sure it’s alright, I’m constantly looking in car windows, and other people’s sun glasses when mirrors grow short.

In fact, I pulled down the mirror in the car, and fixed my hair a little more, as I stopped at a red light.

Coffee, that’s what I need. Lots of coffee.

I looked to my left, and saw a conventional Starbucks across the street. I pulled in, and through to the drive through.

“Hello sir, welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?” The speaker spoke.

“Hey, can I have a mocha frappichino?” I asked.

“Sure, anything else?” they asked.

“Nope, that’s fine thanks.” I said.

They gave me my price, and directions to pull up to the second window, and so I did so.

Man, they should call this place /Starstruck/.

“Wow, William Beckett.” I heard, when I pulled up to the window. I looked over, and smiled as a teenage girl handed me my coffee, and I handed her the money.

“Hi there!” I said, with a smile.

“Hi! I love your music. Can’t wait for Santi.” she said.

“Santi.” I said, with a toothy smile.

She giggled, and handed me my change. I put my hand over hers, and closed it.

“Nah, keep the change sweetheart.” I said. I’m a real nice guy when it comes to fans.

She blushed.

“Thanks.” she said, smiling.

“No problem, take it easy.” I said, driving off.

I drove around town for a while, just sipping, and listening to the music. I was in no rush. Sisky and Ellie were probably out, Mike and Michael where addicted to our new Xbox 360, and well, I guess me and the butcher spend a hell of a lot of time together when the other three are off doing their own thing, but I just wasn’t in the mood for familiar faces today.

I drove around, until I was almost out of gas. I rolled my eyes, and started off home.

That is, until I saw a familiar face, one that I was in the mood for. What was he doing here, in Chicago? I’m sure he’s suppose to be in L.A.

I parked my car close to the building I saw him walk into and ran across the street. Usually, where there’s him, there’s usually his best friend.

“Patrick!” I called, as I saw him walk down the halls.

He turned around, and his face grew a smile, as I slowed to a walk, waving.

“William! Come here!” Patrick said, holding his arms out. I rushed into them, and he gave me a huge hug.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Picking up some plans for the covers. You now the business.” he said, a smile still plastered on his face.

I nodded.

“Where are the other guys?” I asked, basically just wanting to know where Pete was.

“Joe and Andy are back in L.A, and Pete’s being a stubborn basterd, he stayed in the car.” he said.

“Out there?” I asked, getting ready to run.

He nodded.

“Why don’t you go say hello?” he said.

I nodded, and turned on one foot, running like a mad man down the hall way. The door flew open with my exited arm, and I ran out, and too the parking lot. I looked for Patrick’s hybrid, and smiled when I made out Pete, his feet on the dashboard, and his head back, belting some music.

I smiled, and ran too the car. I stopped, and just kind of watched him for a bit, he didn’t even notice me. His eyes were shut, and he was singing “Attention Attention.” hearing him singing my music made me get butterflies.

I watched him for a bit, beaming, then knocked on the window. Pete jumped, startled, and looked at me, with wide eyes. He rubbed his eyes, then looked again. I waved.

All of a sudden, the door shot open, and Pete shot out, and onto me, with the biggest hug he could give me.

“WILLIAM!” he expressed, squeezing the life out of me.

“Hey buddy.” I said, with a smile.

“Patrick said we wouldn’t have time to see you guys! When’d you get here?” he asked, letting me breath, finally, and unfortunately.

“Uh, long, kind of stupid story.” I said.

“God damn Bilvy! You wouldn’t imagine how much I’ve missed you!” he said, hugging me again.

“I missed you too, Pete.” I said.

“So, what’s up in the life of William?” he asked.

“Uh, not much. Sisky and Ellie are together.” I told him.

“Oh good. Perfect.” he said, seeming reassured.

“Yeah, they are perfect.” I said.

“How’s Butchy?” he asked.

“Great, he and I are spending a lot of time together lately.” I told him.

“Cool. How’s Carden and Chizey?” he asked.

“Great, they play a lot of games.” I said.

“Sweet.” he said.

“When are you heading back?” I asked him.

He frowned.

“Tonight.” he said, kicking nothing with his feet.

“Oh.” I said, my heart kind of breaking.

“Then it’s off on Friends and Enemies.” he said.

“Well, good luck with your CD and stuff. I’m sure it’s coming along great.” I said.

“It is. It’s amazing. How’s Santi?” he asked.

“I love it.” I said.

“From what I’ve heard, I love it too.” He said.

“Thanks.” I said.

Pete smiled at me, and then hugged me again.

“God, your touchy, eh?” I asked him.

He just held me, and squeezed me.

“I just realized how much I’ve missed you.” he said, kind of softly.

“I’ve missed you too.” I said.

He soon let me go, much to my hidden dismay.

“You’re my best friend. It’s hard living without you.” he said, biting his bottom lip.

“Likewise, Wentz. You’re my best friend.” I told him. He nodded, kind of looking off into the distance.

Soon, Patrick came walking out, with a folder.

“Here’s the stuff Pete. The cover came out amazing.” He said, handing the envelope to Pete.

“Yeah?” he asked him.

Patrick nodded.

“Cool.” Pete said, with a smile.

“Well Bill, it’s been great seeing you. We’ve got to catch a flight, come on Pete.” Patrick said, getting in around the front.

Pete sighed.

“Well, here’s the start of another long couple of months without my bestie.” he said.

I nodded.

“Your going to have so much fun, Pete.” I told him.

He smiled, and nodded.

“See you at the Chicago show?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world.” I told him.

“One more?” he asked, holding his arms out. I smiled. “Sure.” I said, hugging him, and letting go.

“Bye Beckett!” Patrick said.

“Be good Stump!” I told him.

“Bye William.” Pete said, seeming upset.

I smiled.

“Take it easy Wentz.” I said, as he shut the car door, and I turned around, waving the car off.

I smiled when he was gone.

He got a new haircut.

I love it.
Sign up to rate and review this story