Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > life is how it is, not how it was

life is how it is, not how it was

by loversintomonsters 3 reviews

He wasn’t my first in any sense, but he certainly beat out my first to completely monopolize that position. Too bad I didn’t do that for him.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-17 - Updated: 2007-08-17 - 274 words

0Unrated
Am I supposed to assume that it’s situations like these that make me a better person? A stronger person? A better adjusted person? Am I supposed to just blame these things on fate? Use it as a comfort thought and silently move on? Well, I’m not. I think that it’s situations like these that make me a more jaded person. A more cynical person. Maybe even a less adapted person. As for fate? That’s all bullshit. People just use that so that they don’t feel upset that maybe they just let something good pass them by.

Not that I just let something good pass me by. On no, I’m prone to believe that he just let something good pass him by. And not so much as pass him by (emphasis on pass). This is more of an issue of stalling out. Oh, not on my side of course. On his.

He wasn’t my first in any sense, but he certainly beat out my first to completely monopolize that position. Too bad I didn’t do that for him. I’m his third or fourth at best. This is to assume, of course, that we’ve both made the time to sit down and compose such a list. I know I haven’t and I’m sure he hasn’t, but I am absolutely sure that if he had, I would in no way be the first name he thought of. Probably not the second either. He, however, might be the only name I thought of. How ironic is that?

And by ironic, I mean completely fucked up.
Sign up to rate and review this story