Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > That's what you get for falling again, you can never get him out of your head

There was a terrible crash

by ImTheNewCancer 0 reviews

the title says it all...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-20 - 397 words

0Unrated
I knew I was in trouble the moment I got into my car. I sat there, in my dad’s driveway, contemplating my options. I could either walk back inside and endure my dad’s fury again, or just run away now, and never turn around. I mean, I’m 17 years old, I think I can handle myself. I started to cry, breathing heavily, as my long brown hair got stuck on my wet face. I’ll just go live with Casey. She lives on her own, and is my best friend. And anyways, Las Vegas isn’t even that far of a drive.
I finally peeled out of the driveway, and set off for my cousin’s house. There was barely any traffic, but considering it was about 2:00am, it was understandable. The night air was foggy and cloudy. I passed an old, abandoned, barn, which was very eerie at night. I decided to call Casey, so she would be prepared for my arrival. I reached down and attempted to grab my cell phone from the pile of junk on my car floor. I finally got a hold of it and dialed her number. It rang twice then I was greeted with a rather tired sounding Casey.
“Hello?” she said. “Hey, this is Caitlyn. Um, I was wondering if I could um maybe like sorta crash at your place tonight?” I asked.
“Of course! But, can I ask why?” she replied.
“It’s my dad. He’s doing it again, Casey. I’m running away, for good.”
“He needs to be locked up! And I’m proud of you for escaping that chaos. So, how long do you think -” suddenly there was an earsplitting scream and a terrible crash coming from the other line. “Caitlyn! Hello, are you okay? What was that noise? Caitlyn you’re scaring me! Oh My God! I’m calling 911!” she said.
I lay there, still on the ground. I can see blood everywhere and mangled pieces of metal lying in random places on the gravel of the road. There is glass everywhere, from the window shattering. I try to think of anything, but all my brain can comprehend is the pain in my body. Great, it’s going numb. At least I can’t feel the pain anymore. I think something is wrong with my eyes. Everything is getting darker.
Sign up to rate and review this story