Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Taste of Insanity

Chapter 3

by kristinia 0 reviews

Finding and watching over the girls they are to kidnap.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Ino,Itachi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke,Tenten - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-21 - Updated: 2007-08-21 - 684 words

0Unrated
Itachi was silent as they moved within the shadows of Konoha, without anyone even realizing that they were there. "Split up, and find the girls. I'll go after Uchiha Mamori Kryn." Itachi stated before disappearing leaving the others to leave on their own whenever they wanted to.

-----

Itachi watched Kryn as she stood on a pole over looking the empty, ghost-like Uchiha Compound, that had once been his home, Sasuke's home.. her home. He took everything from them, and left everything behind. He could have taken them with him, could have explained his reasons, but he hadn't, and he never would.

He hated what he was going to have to do to Kryn. It was enough that he took away the people she claimed as her family, now he was going to be taking her away from the place she would always call home. If anyone was going to take Kryn away from Konoha, it would be him. He had begun her pain, and he would finish it.

He would do the final blow just like how he did the first blow. He knew nothing would ever be the same as it had been when the two had only been children. Kryn suddenly spun around, light blue eyes darting around as if to suddenly spot him, or find his hiding spot.

"Itachi-kun... I... don't understand. It's like.. you are here, but hiding. Naze? Why would you hide from me? I'm not the one who hates you, Sasuke is." Kryn said aloud, eyes filling with tears, tears she would never let fall, especially since the civilians would wonder and worry.

The ninja's would pry and find out why she was shedding tears after so long, after so long since Itachi's infamous betrayal, to the Uchiha Clan, his supposed family, his little brother, but mostly... to her. "I wonder if you really are here or if i'm just imagining things again.." Kryn muttered before looking back over the Uchiha Compound.

-----

Deidara watched curiously as the blonde haired chuunin female talked with a chuunin boy with a spiked ponytail with ease. "Shika-kun, come on, Sakura's down, since Sasuke said something cruel to her, again." Ino said annoyed and Shikamaru sighed, mumbling," How troublesome.."

So the blonde was friends with one of the ones they had to kidnap, and they had to kidnap her as well. He knew from the day before that the brunette was also their friend, so the question was, were they friends with Uchiha Mamori Kryn? Did they even know about the girl who was a Uchiha by paper, yet not by blood?

He was curious about the blonde, he would not lie about it. She was almost like a perfect copy of him with her long blonde hair, covering the right side of her face, while his darker blonde hair covered the left side of his face. For a brief moment, Deidara wondered how Itachi was faring with this Kryn.

-----

Sasori watched blankly as the brunette trained long and dutifully with the brunette Hyuuga. He had heard of them and was slightly interested in how the female brunette would fair against a Hyuuga, the Hyuuga prodigy no less. He was only slightly surprised to see that she could hold her own against the Hyuuga prodigy.

That was until it got serious, then she was beaten badly. The male only glanced at her before walking away leaving the girl on the ground. "Well... isn't he a gentlemen." Sasori thought slightly sarcastic but unemotional as the girl got up as if used to her partner just leaving her without helping her up or showing her any gratitude.

-----

Kisame watched the pink hair girl walk towards the blonde and soon the brunette joined them. Soon Deidara and Sasori were with him. "How much longer are we going to be watching them?" Kisame asked softly almost annoyed when Itachi's smooth, cold, unemotional, yet deep voice answered," Soon, Kisame."

They turned to see Itachi on a tree branch in the shadows, his Sharingan eyes locked on one Uchiha Mamori Kryn, walking towards the trio.
Sign up to rate and review this story