Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Not One of Those Dreams

When I came home to you

by ManiCforPaniCgirl 0 reviews

Why do you always go to sleep early on nights like these...?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-21 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 242 words

0Unrated
--Brendon's POV--

I finally stumbled through the door, exhausted, at quarter after 10, only to find a note on the table from Spencer and Jon saying that they'd gone out and would be back later. But then... where was Ryan?

"Hey, Ross!" I called out, walking over to the tiny couch and examining the empty wrappers on it. Okay, he'd definately been there.

"Ryro?" I tried again, but there was no response.

I walked over to the bedroom and let myself in, only to find him conked out on the bunk bed.

That's right... he always is in bed early on interview nights. I shrugged. Damned if I knew why.

Crossing over to the bed, I sat down tiredly next to his sleeping form and looked down at him. Ryan looked positively angelic with the moonlight highlighting his soft features. I reached out unconsciously to brush his bangs out of his eyes, just thinking about how cute he looked sleeping there.

It's not that I'm into guys. Ryan just has such a girly face that I feel justified in thinking that he's cute. And in telling him so. It's even cuter when he blushes, but that part I keep to myself.

I didn't want to wake him getting into the top bunk, so I opted for sleeping on the couch.

"Night, Ry," I whispered, kissing him lightly on the top of his head and leaving the room, closing the door quietly behind me.

*
Sign up to rate and review this story