Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

Important Notice

by twiinklestar 3 reviews

Just read it .

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 235 words

0Unrated
Right now I don't know how to feel . I'm a mix between confused and ticked off . Maybe I should just leave again ? I came back to write stories and so far I have tried . I already posted an authors note about reviewing but nobody seems to get it through their thick skulls ! Thank you to all the people that have reviewed . Nothing makes me more angry then seeing that about 30 people read something and only having one person review . I always review your stories . And ficwad.com used to be a friendly environment where everybody helped eachother . I've asked for help on various occasions and I've had to ask my fellow non-fanfiction writers for help ! I find that kind of unreasonable . If you would like me to review or help you on your stories I expect you to do the same . That is the reason why most people lose interest in fanfiction writing and or the whole tv show because people don't review or help them and they feel like what they're doing isn't good enough . I'm thinking about leaving again if people don't start reviewing ! And it's not just my stories I'm talking about, it's your stories too ! What you give is what you should get ? Right ? So please, do us all a favor and READ AND REVIEW ! Thank you ! I will not be updating until this problem is solved or until further notice .
Sign up to rate and review this story