Categories > Original > Romance > The Truth

The New Kid

by YukiCache 0 reviews

Relic is a shy kid who doesn't like to be noticed, but all that will change when a new kid comes to town.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 879 words - Complete

0Unrated
(>^_^)> Please Review. I want to know what you think. Tips would help too.

Chapter One: The New Kid

Buzz…Buzz…Buzz. I slapped my hand over the button to shut the alarm off. It was another Monday morning of boring school. I sighed and got out of bed slowly. Something was different. I could tell just by standing in the darkness of my room. I walked across the room and flickered on the light. My room was…clean. My mother can’t keep out of my room. I walked to the bathroom and started the shower when it got warm enough I took of my boxers and shirt and jumped in. I could immediately feel my muscles relax and the anger washing away. My mother needs to mind her own business. I just stood there letting the water run down my body till it started getting cold.

“Relic!”
I sighed, my anger building up again, “What!”
“Hurry up; I’m going to be late.”
“I think I can take care of myself mom.”

I got out of the shower and quickly threw on a pair of baggy blue jeans with a black button down shirt. My hair was already dry and my bangs were falling over my eyes the way I liked it. I looked in the mirror one last time and then quite satisfied ran down stairs.

“Relic!”
“What, I’m right here”
“Good, if we don’t leave in five minutes I am definitely going to be late.”
“Calm down mom, you’re going to be on time. I’m walking.”
“Are you sure”
“It’s okay; it’s just down the street.”
“Okay fine but I want you to call me when you get home.”
I rolled my eyes. It’s too early in the morning for this. “You are seriously over protective, I’m seventeen. I can handle getting to school.”
“Okay, have a good day. Bye”

Finally she was gone. I walked out of the house a few minutes later with a piece of toast in my mouth. I walked slowly and just got to class when the bell rang. I took a seat in the back corner of the class. I hated being in front. I looked down at the wooden table and heard the teacher walk in.

“Welcome class, we have a new student. His name is Drust and he just moved from New York.”

I didn’t care about new students. I didn’t care about anyone. I was way to shy to even talk to other kids.

“Relic, I am assigning you to help Drust get used to this school.”

I sighed. Why does this always have to happen to me? I looked up to see who I was going to be helping and immediately my jaw dropped open. This kid new how to dress. He had black jeans on with a studded belt and only wore a plain white shirt. His hair was a shiny black and he had bangs that covered his left eye. He was totally hot. I shut my jaw realizing I probably looked like an idiot. I just wanted to eat him up. He started walking towards the vacant seat next to me and my heart started picking up speed. He even walked like an angel. I sighed and looked away hoping he didn’t catch the shade of pink forming on my cheeks.

We sat in silence the whole class which didn’t bother me at all. He spoke for the first time when the bell range signaling that class was over.

“Hey, where is class 120?”

His voice was like velvet but I quickly blocked that out of my mind.

“I have that class next, I’ll show you.”

I looked over him as we walked to our next class. He had such a sexy body, I just wanted to kiss him and hold him right there. I started day dreaming about all the possibilities.

“Umm…are you ok?”

A velvety voice brought me back to reality.

“Oh umm…ya…I just…umm…never mind.” I looked down to hide my blushing. Why do I have to blush now out of all moments? I looked back up and out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw a smirk.

When we got to class I took my normal seat in the back. I looked up when I saw a shadow hover over my desk. It was Sammy, one of the only few friends I had.

“Did you know Drust is gay?”
“No…he can’t be!” I was surprised.
“Ya he is...Uh got to go,” and she walked away. I looked up and saw why she left so quickly. Drust took a seat right next to mine. He was gay! I’m gay! I started to blush just thinking about it.

Then Drust spoke in that velvety voice that just made me want to scream. “You blush easily…what are you thinking about?”

“Umm…n-nothing…” I looked away and felt the heat in my cheeks. When class started I couldn’t resist looking at him out of the corner of my eye very careful so he wouldn’t notice. This time I knew I saw a smirk form across his lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story