Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's Harem 2

Chapter 18: The Goblet of Fire

by selenepotter

Their souls bound together for all eternity, Harry's Harem have been reincarnated. Can you guess who's who? Will they find each other.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Padma,Tonks - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 2058 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling

Chapter 18: The Goblet of Fire



All fall and into winter, Harriet and Scheherazade had been having threesomes with Mike every chance they got. Their favorite location was the Astronomy Tower. Mysteria would usually get together with the Ravenclaw twins at the same time, though sometimes it was the Devas and not the Witches who would instigate these sessions.

As the year progressed, the Devas continued to meet the others for the Hogsmeade weekends and Mysteria and Mike always took advantage of their opportunity to ‘hook up’, much to the frustration of the other four.

Harriet found Quidditch more challenging against the other two teams as Scheherazade and Mike had both become Seekers for their house teams.

Finally, the year came to an end and they left Hogwarts for the summer

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It was an early summer’s morning. Ravi was posing for one of Mysteria’s practice paintings in the air when they both felt it. They both closed their eyes to look through Rama’s so they could see what was going on.

“Mmmm! That is Rama and . . . . Scheherazade,” observed Ravi.

“Looks like she finally decided to go all-the-way with him,” added Mysteria. “Shall we join them?”

“I would love to!” said Ravi, as he took her by the hand and apparated to their side.

When they arrived, Scheherazade was laying on Rama’s bed on her back as Rama plowed her field. Ravi and Mysteria sunk onto Ravi’s bed and followed suit.

Harriet was taking a shower when the feelings came over her. Her bonded were having sex again! She tried to relieve her self with the water stream but it just wasn’t the same. Finally, she could take no more and apparated to Scheherazade’s side. She was moaning quite loudly as Rama plunged into her. Harriet covered her mouth with Scheherazade and began tongue wrestling her. She had lost track of who was where when she felt Mike enter her. She hadn’t heard him arrive. After Scheherazade’s second climax, they swapped partners. Mysteria came over to service Mike and kiss Harriet, while Scheherazade went over to consummate her relationship with Ravi.

When Rama entered her, he wasn’t that big. He plunged all the way into her and stopped. But then he began expanding in length and width until her filled her completely and perfectly. Then he started thrusting into her. She felt their passion rise and rise until she had a mind-blowing orgasm, so intense, that she passed out! When she regained consciousness, he had stopped and she could feel the pulsating of his seed pumping into her. They rested conjoined together for a while before Harriet pushed on him.

“Ooooo! That was great! But I want Ravi now!” moaned Harriet.

She could feel herself coursing with power as she floated over to Ravi’s bed to trade places with Scheherazade. Ravi, like his brother, sized him self perfectly for her when she was ready, and her climax was even bigger! By now, she and Ravi were literally glowing with power!

“So how powerful are we now?” asked Harriet.

“Mike is 13th power, that is 10 to the 13th power,” began Ravi. “Rama is 38th power, Mysteria is 41st Power, Scheherazade is 79th power. And you and I are 145th power. We’re the most powerful Devas that have ever existed. Though, I suppose that will change as more members of our generation get married and activate their tattoos.”

“So what made you decide that now was the time to take thing to the next level with them?” asked Mike.

“I was having breakfast with my sisters and cousins and it slipped out that I was no longer a virgin,” began Scheherazade. “When My brothers found out, they became very angry. They called me all sorts of foul names and threatened to kill me to restore the family honor.”

“So shagging me was just a way of getting revenge on your brothers?” asked Rama.

“I admit that revenge against my brothers was part of my motivation,” said Scheherazade. “But I’ve been wanting to do that all year! Every time I felt Mike and Mysteria go at it, I could barely restrain myself from having you take me in public!”

“Well, I’m certainly glad we’ve gone all-the-way,” mused Harriet. “This will certainly make our summer more fun!”

“We should go for a stroll,” announced Mysteria as she arose and made them think she had a bodyskin on.

“Yes, I sense it too,” agreed Ravi as he got up and changed his body so his skin looked like a bodyskin.

When the rest of them followed suit, Harriet was very surprised that Scheherazade didn’t make her bodyskin look like a burka.

“Are you changing you style?” asked Harriet.

“Yes,” said Scheherazade, who was wearing her bodyskin in the current (bare breasted) Deva style. “I’m not going be a good little Arab girl anymore.”


As they walked through (or glided in the case of Mysteria) the town in the shadow of the twin towers of Ravenclaw, a voice called out to them.

“Harriet? What are you doing here? What are you wearing?”

Harriet turned to see her best friend, April running towards her.

“It’s a bodyskin,” replied Harriet. “We all wear them here.”

A red haired, brown skinned boy about their age came up from behind April.

“Oh, this is Stephen Bulstrode-Weasley,” said April. “He wants me to be in his harem. But I’m really torn between the power and knowledge he is offering and my love for Dietre. Stephen this is-“

“Harriet Powel, the current incarnation of the Founder, Harry Potter,” stated Stephen, with a bow. “It is an honor to meet you.”

“Look the harem thing was the way the older generations did things,” said Harriet. “You don’t have to do things that way anymore! For example, you already know that I’m Soul Bound to Mike and Scheherazade. What I haven’t told you is that I’m also Soul Bound to Ravi, Rama and Mysteria. We’re a group marriage. You could do the same. You can get the tattoo and marry Stephan, but you could do the same with Dietre too.”

“I hadn’t thought of that,” said Stephen, dumbfounded. “We could have some more Devas in our group and we’d be more powerful. Not to mention, I already know of several friends I’d like to invite!”

“Oh! Thank you Harriet!” said April as she hugged her friend.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

As it turned out, a Deva girl had already invited Dietre to join them, Diane Lovegood. Stephan had long fancied her but considered her unattainable because she was a Deva. As the summer progressed, Harriet discovered that every 6th and 7th year student was being invited to marry into the Devas in a group marriage. Once again, the Founders had set the pattern. This time it was three Devas and three Wizards or Witches. Even her Stepbrother, Paul was invited to join them.

All summer Harriet made daily visits to the Devas, while Scheherazade had moved in with the Ravenclaw brothers. When the summer came to an end, Harriet and her friends boarded the train to Hogwarts. She had been made Head girl this year and Mike was Head boy.

At the opening Feast, Headmistress McMillian made a startling announcement:

“Before we begin the Feast, it is my pleasure to tell you that this year Hogwarts is going to be competing in the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Five of you will be selected by each of your Heads of House. These twenty contestants will travel with me by Portkey to Beuxbattons tomorrow to enter their names in the Goblet of Fire. And one lucky boy or girl shall be chosen to remain there and compete as the Hogwarts Champion!”

(Well it’s a cinch that we’ll be chosen for our houses,) thought Harriet. (Being Head Boy and Head Girl.)

(Yes, Scheherazade agrees that she’ll probably be chosen too) thought Mike.

(Don’t worry, we’ll still be able to come see you there,) thought Rama.

3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

The next morning, there was a list posted in the Ravenclaw common room of their House’ contestants. Not surprisingly, the list was April and the four prefects from 6th and 7th Years. When they assembled near the front door, Harriet saw that the contestants from all four Houses were the prefects and a member of the Quidditch Team. April, being the only exception.

“Alright students,” began Professor McMillian. “Everyone grab on to the rope. Ready? One . . .Two . . . Three!”

Hariet felt a tugging on her navel as the portkey activated and they were whisked off to Beuxbattons.

When they reappeared, the boiling humidity hit them like a blast. Beuxbattons was located in the South of France. Originally founded in the 1st century CE by graduates of the no longer existent Roman Academy in Italy, Its’ graduates included the four founders of Hogwarts. The original building had been a roman style palace, but it had been added to many times over the centuries. The most recent edition was a pre-revolutionary style Chattue. The school had long been known for the lush gardens that surrounded it. In fact, Beuxbattons graduates were highly prized for their Herbology skill. But as the climate had changed in the south of France to a tropical rain forest, the gardens had been adapted and now consisted of tropical plants. The climate changes had also changed the student body as refugees from Africa swelled the ranks of the student body and African magic was added to the curriculum.

As they approached the gates of the school, they opened for them. In front of the school was the assembled student body. The heat combined with the influx of African students had affected the dress of the Beuxbattons students who were all dressed in mini-skirts and were topless, both male and female.

“Susan! How good to see you!” said a tall man with an elaborate headdress of obvious Sudanese ancestry as he stepped forward and gave their headmistress a kiss on each cheek. “Hogwarts Students, I am you host, Headmaster Biko! Welcome to Beuxbattons!”

“Thank you for your hospitality, Professor Biko,” said Professor McMilllian. “Are the Durstrang contestants here yet?”

“We were just about to go to the beach and look for them,” said Professor Biko. “If you’ll just follow me?”

After walking through the school, the crowd exited the rear door of the school, which opened onto a beach on the Mediterranean Sea. Far out into the ocean, a whirlpool appeared which grew to a hundred feet wide before a tall schooner emerged from it. Once it had fully risen from the waters the ship sailed to a pier that jutted into the sea and an elderly man led a group of students down the gangplank. They appeared to be dressed in normal Wizarding robes. Finland was much warmer that it had been a century ago and fur ware was no longer necessary for the Durmstrang students and faculty.

“Professor Zukov! How nice to see you again!” greeted Professor Biko as he kissed the Durmstrang Headmaster on each cheek. When Professor McMilian offered her hand, Professor Zukov kissed it and clicked his heals.

Once the pleasantries had been exchanged, Headmaster Biko waved his wand and a goblet on a pedestal appeared with a flame licking out of it.

“Thank you everyone,” began Professor Biko. “And welcome to the Tri-Wizard Tournament! We will begin by having all 6th and 7th year students who wish to enter place a slip of paper with their name on it within the Goblet of Fire.

After the visiting Students had entered there names, it took a long time for all the students from Beuxbattons who wanted to enter to do so.

“Has everyone who wishes to enter done so?” asked Professor Biko. “Very well, the entry is closed.”

Professor Biko waved his wand and three pieces of paper floated out of the Goblet of Fire, one at a time. As Professor Biko caught each one, he read the name and announced who the champion from each school would be.

“The Champion from Durmstrang is: Loviatar Krentz!”

“The Champion form Beaxbattons is: Isabella Mugabe’!”

“And the Champion from Hogwarts is: Harriet Powell!”
Sign up to rate and review this story