Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Light is Made to Fade......Or When Darkness Lightens Up.

Could He Be So Kind?? Somehow I doubt it...

by gerardlover17 3 reviews

Gerard tries shows her he could be kind but is screwin up badly with this innocent child.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-08-24 - Updated: 2007-08-24 - 413 words

0Unrated
[b]Gerard's POV[/b]


Looking at her face, I see the moment recognition dawns on her face. Leaning more into the light i study her face. She is innocently beautiful. And, I have to admit, as far from me as possible. I study her pale face and realise that it is her innocence that will make or break our arranged marriage. I also see a deep sadness in her. "You know I used to cut" I say to try and make her feel better. But i know i messed up when her face paled even more. 'SHIT!' I think to myself. "I don't anymore" i try to explain "That was back when i was drinking and into drugs." I stop when i see her scoot back. so i try another alternative and just shut the fuck up. Looking down at my hands i wonder if it will always be like this.

My POV

I watch as he gets quiet and wonder what was wrong with me. He was saying uused to not still does. Maybe it was just that i thought i was alone in the cutting and that i had never met anyone that even used to do drugs. Brandie and I have been drunk on a number of occasions so that didn't shock me. i study him as he stuies the ground and realize that he is hot. but not letting that cloud my mind i realise that he may seem nice but i need to definitely get to know him better. turning towards him i ask "So how did you stop doing all that stuff. What motivated you."

I take a sharp brewath as he looks at me. "Well mainly I got so tired of being a fuck up and it was slowly destroyin my body"

"Oh" I honestly didn't know what to say to that. But before i could respond, some kind of loud music drown out everything. Listening to it I wonder what the band is called. They are actually really good. Kinda dark but at the same time soothing. I look at Gerard and see he is looking at me. He seems to be judging my reaction to the music. I yell to him "I like this...who is it?"

Suddenly the music stops and Mikey walks outside with Frank and says "That mydear is My Chemical Romance."


************

So give me a shout out....this one prolly sux but my brain is rusty on this one.
Sign up to rate and review this story