Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Whipped Cream Attack!!!

Don't Seek Confidence In My Eyes

by xSoMeOnEx 2 reviews

everything is going to be alright

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-24 - Updated: 2007-08-25 - 270 words - Complete

0Unrated
As he waited outside of Brendon’s room, Ryan kept wondering if he would ever make Brendon like him as more than a good kisser or a fuck. It wasn’t that he loved Brendon; in fact he didn’t even like him like that that much. But there was something that intrigued him from the first time his friend touched his lips and he just wanted to find out more.

He smiled as he realized he was practically just using Brendon for his “research”. For a second it made him feel happy that he wasn’t the only one being fooled. Brendon must actually be thinking that Ryan likes him. But his smile soon faded as he knew he didn’t want that. He didn’t want to experiment with his friend to get new sensations. It was all simply sick.

Brendon exited his room wearing a fresh clean red t-shirt and tight jeans. “I can’t believe you’re still here.” He muttered looking at the ground, not daring to look at him.

“Brendon, I still love you cause you’re my best friend. Whatever happened between us will never change that.” Ryan said looking at the tip of Brendon’s head. Inside he knew his words weren’t valid. Things couldn’t just be back to normal, but they had to try at least.

“Are you sure?” he said looking into Ryan’s eyes, seeking for confidence.

“Yeah Bren, everything is going to be alright. Don’t worry.”




This was short but I hope you liked it. review plis! I would love you for ever and ever.
Sign up to rate and review this story