Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Amaro', Our

by LovelessNoire 0 reviews

Roy and Maes angsty fluff, I guess? Really short. "All that ever needed to be said between them never really needed words."

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Maes Hughes,Roy Mustang - Published: 2007-08-24 - Updated: 2007-08-25 - 207 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'd be out of line telling you, "leave her"
so I lie lonely surrounded by you oh...


“Maes,” Roy murmurs, pressing against the warm chest at his back.

“Yeah, Roy?” Maes asks sleepily, burying his nose in Roy’s hair and breathing deeply. He smelled of sulfur and gunpowder, as usual, and slightly of sex.

“Nothing,” he sighs wearily, shutting his eyes tight against the sting.

Maes reaches for Roy’s hand, and fingers roughened from the use of abrasive ignition cloth twine through his, calloused by throwing knives.

“I’m sorry,” Roy says, and doesn’t explain. Maes has always known the things his partner is apologizing for.

“Don’t be,” he says quietly, pulling gently on Roy’s hand, rolling him so that they were eye to eye. “I chose this,” he murmured, a hint of a growl creeping into his voice.

“Stay,” is all Roy can say, curling into Maes’ warmth like a child.

Maes doesn’t say anything. Doesn’t say ‘It’s okay, Gracia’s at her mother’s,’ or ‘I told her this might be an all-nighter.’ He just places a tender kiss on a jet black eye.

All that ever needed to be said between them never really needed words.
Sign up to rate and review this story