Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > I'm Free

Chapter three

by Kyoko-Uchiha 2 reviews

...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Sasuke,Tsunade - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-08-26 - Updated: 2007-08-26 - 530 words

1Exciting
Recap
Itachi continued to stare at her, but his facial expression changed from content to frustrated. "You don’t make this easy.” He said.
"Kera, Attack." She commanded the large beast behind her.
end of Recap

The large beast nodded and charged at Itachi, who braced himself for the attack. Kera pounced on him and had his arm in her mouth. Blood heavily spilt onto his face. But the only thing he did was stare at her.
"Why on't you fight me!?" She shouted at him, tears of stress and frustration spilling from her eyes.
"The same reason you wouldn't kill me the other day." He grunted looking up at the beast that was slowly chewing his forearm.
"Kera, Cease action." Sekeko commanded. The fox looked up at her, leapt away from Itachi, and retreated behind Sekeko. "What do you mean?" she asked, slightly suspicious of an upcoming attack.
"You already know. Part of you won't let you body finish me off." Itachi stated.
"Don't get to cocky, Itachi. I may not kill you but Kera will."She snapped, but what he said was right. Part of her couldn't go through with it. Part of her didn't want him to die.
"No. It’s the same to me..."He responded to her coldness. He tried to stand, but he stumbled and fell back.
"Itachi!" Sekeko shouted as she dismissed Kera and ran towards him. 'What am I doing...Itachi is a major criminal...He killed his entire clan when he was fourteen...Why do I feel this way...About Itachi...?' She thought. She found his hand on her cheek, wiping away tears that were spilling out of her hazel eyes. "...don’t die...please don’t die Itachi..." she begged him as she gently laid her hands on Itachi's wounded arm and forced the last bit of Chakra she had to repair him. "...don't die...please don't die..." Sekeko pleaded as she saw him look into her eyes with a deep fondness. Sekeko smiled with relief as she gazed into his ebony eyes. But Sekeko was exhausted. She couldn't stand. Her legs gave out and she fell on to his chest.
'He's so warm...I can hear his heart beat.’ She thought to herself before falling asleep. Itachi sat up and held her close to him, wiping away the last of her tears from her flushed cheeks.
There she was, sitting on the lap of an S-ranked criminal, sleeping close to his chest. She would probably receive a HUGE lecture and punishment from Tsunade. But maybe she could leave this out of the report.
Itachi sat there, watching her sleep, admiring the peaceful expression on her blushing face. But his happy feeling was erased from his face as he saw crimson blood blotting over random areas on her arm warmers. He ripped them off her grizzled arms and stared in surprise. Deep wounds were re-opening and bleeding heavily. Itachi looked over at her neck to see if a certain Sannin had something to do with this. His assumptions were correct. Underneath a carefully placed choker was a curse mark...HIS curse mark...
"I have much to do for you..."...
Sign up to rate and review this story