Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

A Kiss To Make It Better

by Sunrise-Over-Boston 3 reviews

Miroku is hurt and Sango finds a way to make it better. Oneshot

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Miroku,Sango - Published: 2007-08-26 - Updated: 2007-08-26 - 346 words

0Unrated
“Stop flinching,” Sango ordered as she snatched back Miroku’s hand, “You’ll only make it worse.”

“Can’t help it,” Miroku replied, “It hurts.”

The young woman rolled her eyes and returned to the task at hand. Carefully, she inched her fingers closer to the monk’s injury, “This may sting a bit.”

“You said that the first three times.”

“And it was true, you flinched when I even got close.”

Miroku made a face, “I’m wounded. Show some mercy.”

Sango looked up, “It’s just a splinter.”

“A painful splinter.”

Rolling her eyes, the demon exterminator pointed at the path behind Miroku. Feigning shock, Sango said, “Oh, look, young women from some village.”

Miroku’s head snapped back, “Hello ladies-Ow!”

Turning away from the empty path, Miroku rubbed his palm, “That hurt.”

“Splinter is out,” Sango replied, holding the piece of wood like a trophy.

“Still hurts,” Miroku muttered, still rubbing his hand.

Peering at his hand, Sango suggested jokingly, “Want me to kiss it better?”

Miroku mumbled something. Sango looked amused, “What was that?”

“Very much so,” Miroku repeated loudly.

“Oh,” A pink blush spread over Sango’s face, “Let me see your hand then.”

Miroku looked at her, “What?”

Pushing a lock of hair behind her ear, Sango replied, “Let me see your hand.”

When the monk didn’t respond Sango grabbed the hand and gently kissed the injury. She looked up and Miroku was staring at her. Blushing, she stood up quickly, “I just heard Kagome calling me. Just a minute Kagome!”

As she ran off, Miroku smiled. A few minutes later, Inuyasha appeared, “What’s up with Sango? She came running back to camp looking all pink in the face.”

“Nothing,” Miroku replied dreamily, “Inuyasha, would you do me a favor?”

“I guess.”

“Please, punch me in the mouth.”

The half-demon blinked, “You got some weird thing with pain, Miroku?”

The monk shook his head, “No. I just like the healing part.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sappy, no? Usually I try to avoid fluff, but a friend asked. Anyway R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story