Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Little Things Give You Away

by DemonGuitar 3 reviews

Frank lives in a world where anyone without green/blue eyes and blond hair is shunned and considered a 'minor'. He's one of them, sheltered by his ' major' family. But when he gets taken away from ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2007-08-27 - Updated: 2007-08-27 - 395 words

0Unrated
I'M BACK! With better stories that I hope to finish cause I have a whole idea for this and how it should end. It's kind of a Hitler feel, but not so much.


Frank sighed as he looked out of the window for about the twentieth time in just the last hour, longing to go outside and play with the other kids. He looked at his discarded paper that was supposed to be his work for the day and sighed.


"Mom, can't I g-" He was cut off from his mother in the kitchen, " No, Frank! You know I can't. I really wish I could, but you know better" She answered, already knowing the question, and Frank already knew the answer.

He growled, flopping onto the ground, his face pressed against the ground and moaned, his wretched black hair falling haphazardly around him. " Honey, you know I can't. Maybe one day I can take you out, when it gets colder, maybe on the first snow, how about that?" She smiled sadly at her son as he muffled his response, " butilikethasum" He muttered against the stupid carpet, in the stupid living room, in the stupid house, where he lived every day. He sighed again and sat up, looking out the window seeing someone come up the walkway, his father. He jumped up and ran into the kitchen, pretending to fly around it like a plane around his mother before kissing her cheek and jumping up and down waiting for her to get the door.


" FATHER!" He yelled, jumping on the lanky blond-haired man that had just walked through the door. His deep laugh almost made you wonder how he was so skinny, but you could also wonder how him and his fair wife gave birth to a minor. " Good evening son, you're hyper today" He smiled, as the boy let go of him and looked up at him with expectant eyes, " Can I go outside, come on, please please please?" He asked, smiling. " Well... Um... I guess... Um. OW!" He yelped out as his wife elbowed him in the side and glared at him, " Um, son, how about another time, I have things I need to talk about with mom anyway" He said, his face turning serious and leading his wife back to the bedroom.


So, its not that long, but it gets better, I promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story