Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Trying To Escape the Nightmare

by SallySkel 1 review

0

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating:  - Genres: 0 - Published: 2007-08-18 - Updated: 2007-08-19 - 695 words

1Ambiance
I've posted this before on AFF.net. But it's non-smut, so I figured I could get some publicity! Enjoy the drama!

~~~~~~~


It was a dark night in the middle of July, everyone was asleep, even Silver Miller. Silver had nightmares nearly every night that kept her up, afraid to go to sleep and turn off her light. It was a rare occurrence for her to sleep more than five hours at a time. Even now, her nightmares were still full-blown. Every night they would haunt her, reminding her of what had happened.


Her short honey-brown hair was plastered on her sweat-drenched face and her green eyes were shut tight in an expression of pain. “Mommy… Daddy…” She whimpered, turning over in her sleep. This was a particular calm dream, usually she thrashed about, hitting whatever came in contact with her until she woke up.


Even though the nightmares plagued her constantly, she always kept a smile on her lips, and a positive attitude in her head. And as soon as they started, her eyes snapped open when the hall light turned on and her cousin crashed through her door, having heard the whimpering. He had an ear for her nightmares, and he hated seeing her in such a state. She was miserable at night, but she was such a good person.


Her cousin, Brendon, worried about her constantly. He never knew if she just put up a façade, or if she really was happy. He sat down on her bed and let her wrap her arms around his midsection and cry miserably into his shirt. He patted her head and rubbed her back as she continued to cry for an hour longer.


Brendon Urie even shocked himself by caring. He was usually selfish, only caring about if he got paid. He would do anything for a little bit of money. Well, almost anything. He had known his cousin since she was born. He was 3 at the time, and now being 20, nearly 21, he had other things to worry about besides just her and her nightmares. He had a band that had to tour, produce music, and go do live shows. He couldn’t waste his valuable sleeping time on her. Even if it meant letting her stay how she was. He really did hate hearing the screams, the whimpers and the moans, but he had to do something.


Brendon always took the quickest way out. He just let her cry instead of talking to her, which would have taken longer. She was now nothing more than a nuisance now that he had other things to do.


She fell back asleep and he laid her back down on her pillow and ran to get ready to leave. He had to meet his fellow band mate, Ryan Ross at the recording studio to brainstorm ideas for the next album. The other two, Jon Walker and Spencer Smith, were in Chicago for a couple interviews.


Silver laid awake, listening to the sound of the shower going. She got up and dressed in a simple white long sleeved t-shirt with the sleeves being black and white striped and black jeans. She threw a hat on her head, seeing as she hadn’t had a shower yet today. By the time she had had breakfast made, Brendon came downstairs fully dressed and tying a tie on his shirt.


“Good morning Bren.” Silver said, putting a few things on his plate. He smiled and began to chow down as she made herself a non-Vegan breakfast. They ate together and as she was putting her plate back in the cupboard, Brendon spoke.


“Are you coming to the studio with me?” He asked.


“Sure. I don’t have anything else to do.” She replied, washing his plate and putting it in the cupboard when it was dry. He snatched his keys from the table and they were off, leaving the house locked and her thoughts of the nightmares behind.

~~~~~~~

So I'm totally new at ficwad, so don't be too harsh. I'm on the ropes. I don't care if you give me a bad review, it helps me more than you think. [=
Sally//Skel
Sign up to rate and review this story