Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Everlasting love

Information

by xayurax 0 reviews

Akemi is askedto got to the Leaders office. But what for??

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-08-31 - Updated: 2007-08-31 - 346 words

0Unrated
Akemi knocked twice and waited for an answer.

"come in"came the voice of the Leader."Deidara tells me you are a trained medic nin and a jounin,and judging from that win over Kisame it looks like you are very skilled."

"Thank you."Was the simple reply that came from her mouth.

"Now tell me something Akemi.Why do you want to join the Akatsuki?"

Few seconds passed until the reply."Because i am bored with my life and fancied a change and when i met Deidara i thought this was the change i have been looking for."

"Right i see.But just tell me something.It may be a strange question to ask but seeing as your only young,how many people have you killed?"

What Akemi said next suprised the Leader to an extent that his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Ermm bout 496"

"Ok.You are free to go now.Oh yeah,here is your cloak and hat.You will be wearing them tomorrow for a mission with Deidara.Deidara's usual partner is out on his own mission so i am trusting you to keep Deidara in check."

With that Akemi disapeared.

When she reappeared she was in her room.She was suprised to find Deidara sitting on her bed waiting for her.

"Ermm hey."

Deidara stood up and wrapped his hands around her waist and whispered in her ear.

"Hey."

"Sooo"Deidara said breaking the silence."What did the Leader want with you yeah?"

"Well he wanted to know why i wanted to join and bizzarley how many people i have killed"

"Oh right yeah"

"Soooo,What are you doing in here?"Akemi said tracing her finger around his chest making Deidara want her more.

"I wanted to see you yeah."Then she looked into his eyes and he couldnt take it anymore.He pushed her on to the bed and crawled on top of her.Gently he kissed her up and down until..

There was a knock at the door.

Deidara was up in a flash and and dissapeared
Sign up to rate and review this story